Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

If you are speaking about two extra adults, you would need to have a room that sleeps 6 booked. If so, I would expect that it could be changed over the phone. Yes, there is a charge for extra adults. We had three 'adults' in our room at the Dolphin once and had to pay an extra person fee.

No, I’m referring to adding the 2 kids. Priceline reservations are only for 2 adults. Wondering if I would have trouble calling and adding 2 kids and if they might charge us more.

No, I’m referring to adding the 2 kids. Priceline reservations are only for 2 adults. Wondering if I would have trouble calling and adding 2 kids and if they might charge us more.

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood.

I haven't done this but I have read that others have booked just the two adults. Then afterwards you call the swan/dolphin and have the two children added. There shouldn't be any trouble. If they qualify as 'children' then they can be added to the reservation easily and free of charge. I suggest that you get the children added to the reservation prior to linking to MDE. I have had trouble getting changes to show on a swan/dolphin reservation AFTER it was linked.

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood.

I haven't done this but I have read that others have booked just the two adults. Then afterwards you call the swan/dolphin and have the two children added. There shouldn't be any trouble. If they qualify as 'children' then they can be added to the reservation easily and free of charge. I suggest that you get the children added to the reservation prior to linking to MDE. I have had trouble getting changes to show on a swan/dolphin reservation AFTER it was linked.
Thx

I just wanted to cofirm for a friend that is going next month, Disney's Magical Express is not available to Swan or Dolphin guests, correct?

Hi,
Apologies, I haven’t read through all the pages, but I am sure the answer is here somewhere.

I just booked a standard room at the Dolphin for September and was wondering if there was a good veiwing spot in the hotel for fireworks? I’m not picky about whether it’s HS or Epcot.
Thanks in advance!

Hi,
Apologies, I haven’t read through all the pages, but I am sure the answer is here somewhere.

I just booked a standard room at the Dolphin for September and was wondering if there was a good veiwing spot in the hotel for fireworks? I’m not picky about whether it’s HS or Epcot.
Thanks in advance!
I would love to know the answer to this as well. We get to the Dolphin on August 29th and I would love to see the HS fireworks. I'm hoping they'll do something special for the opening of SWGE.

@Ohanaof3 & @Micharlotte - if you are taking rooms, you'd wand to book an actual fireworks view room, not a standard view. You might get lucky, but chances are you won't.

Now if you mean where can you view from inside the hotel, there really aren't any that I'm aware of.

If you want to step outside, the bridge from SD to BW to YC/BC is a straight on unobstructed view of skyline over the World Showcase Lagoon. For DHS you might try the circle by the entrance or in that general area, the challenge is the trees on the Swan might block the good views. You could also walk part of the way down towards DHS too.

Does anyone know if you're able to send an Amazon pantry package to this resort (like you would for any other Disney World Resort) and what the fee would be for receiving?

Hi,

I just booked a standard room at the Dolphin for September and was wondering if there was a good viewing spot in the hotel for fireworks? I’m not picky about whether it’s HS or Epcot.
Thanks in advance!
Try going to the end of a public corridor, where the window faces towards DHS or EPCOT. Higher floors will afford better views. You won't be able to see anything low, but you should see most of the higher fireworks.

’m wondering if anyone has any experience booking the premium rooms at the Swan or Dolphin and then booking the club level fastpass+? The CLFP is where you can book 6 fastpasses per person per day for an extra $50. Can you book these rooms with Marriott points and then pay to get the CLFP? Thank you to anyone who has any insight!

’m wondering if anyone has any experience booking the premium rooms at the Swan or Dolphin and then booking the club level fastpass+? The CLFP is where you can book 6 fastpasses per person per day for an extra $50. Can you book these rooms with Marriott points and then pay to get the CLFP? Thank you to anyone who has any insight!
Here are some past discussions about this topic that might help you.
https://www.disboards.com/search/156303377/?q=club+level&t=post&o=date&c[thread]=3264274

Yes, I have done this. I called DSS and set it up (with my Dolphin suite reservation linked to MDE). AFAIK, you have to call, I don't think that you can book it online.

FYI: The CL FP+ gives you three CL FP+ per day each. They are in addition to your regular 3 FP+. So you have a total of 6 FP+, not 6 more. The 3 reg FP+ have all the usual FP+ rules.

The 3 CLFP+ cannot be changed except by DSS once you have them booked. However, they are not restricted by tiers, so you can do both NRJ an d FOP on the same day if you wish. They are also not limited to one park, so you can book FOP, SDD and FEA all for the same day, if you want, for example.

DSS will not book any ride multiple times per day. So, for example, if you are doing FOP as a CLFP+ you can only do it once that day. For the days that you book CLFP+ they will book your reg FP+ at the same time for you, if you wish.

Here are some past discussions about this topic that might help you.
https://www.disboards.com/search/156303377/?q=club+level&t=post&o=date&c[thread]=3264274

Thanks. I have searched but it's hard to get an answer for my specific question. For instance, I saw that the Swan and Dolphin “Premium Alcove” rooms qualify. This doesn’t even appear to be a category available on their website any longer. I understand that a “Grand Suite” would qualify, but I would like a cheaper room category if possible. It is difficult to get clear information about what room types do and do not qualify, and if I can book these room types entirely with points, or if I must book with points and then pay to upgrade. This appears to have changed since SPG was bought out by Marriott. So older info on the topic may not still hold true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!