Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Can you get a bus to Epcot from the Dolphin?! We're having a leisurely day before MNSSHP and were hoping we could bus to Epcot, Monorail to TTC and then boat over to MK!

How long is the walk to the front of the park from the Dolphin? We don't have a ticket to be able to walk through International Gateway.
There is no way to walk to the front entrance of Epcot from S/D from outside the park. I'm not sure if there is bus service from HS to Epcot. If there is, you could walk to HS and bus to Epcot. If no bus, I will be told so.

How long is the walk to the front of the park from the Dolphin? We don't have a ticket to be able to walk through International Gateway.
Just walking through the park is about half hour and about 1.5 miles, I agree with Dan, I looked previously and didn't see walking path, plus you're probably pushing a hour and half. I'd just hail an Uber.

There is no way to walk to the front entrance of Epcot from S/D from outside the park. I'm not sure if there is bus service from HS to Epcot. If there is, you could walk to HS and bus to Epcot. If no bus, I will be told so.

Just walking through the park is about half hour and about 1.5 miles, I agree with Dan, I looked previously and didn't see walking path, plus you're probably pushing a hour and half. I'd just hail an Uber.

Hm that's what I thought. If my husband still wants to do this an Uber is probably the best option. Thanks for your help!

Maybe I am missing something, but why not take the bus from the Dolphin to the MK?

We're having a relaxing day before the party so we thought we could take our time heading over there since my husband thinks busing straight to MK is the least magical - he prefers the boat or monorail!

We're having a relaxing day before the party so we thought we could take our time heading over there since my husband thinks busing straight to MK is the least magical - he prefers the boat or monorail!
We have done the multiple modes before, but did walk through IG to the front of the park and monorail.

Where did you find a forecast 2 WEEKS out? There is VERY little skill in forecasting beyond ten days. That forecast is probably based on climatology with a little randomness thrown in.
I guess the two week forecast just reminded me that I needed to have a backup rain plan ready just in case!

It appears that the construction of the new hotel is impacting the Swan and Dolphin.

Starting 9/1/18, the tennis court facilities will be permanently closed and unavailable to guests.

that bad experience was me..... oy! charging by the pound for bottles of water! be very sure you use a company/driver that knows the deal there
We just used prime for this trip. I called the driver and told him to meet me outside and had no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter