Walt Disney World Skyliner Gondola cabin video, photos, info.

I'm going to be at Disney's Pop Century Resort next week.

If I could find someone at Disney during my stay that is knowledgeable about the Disney Skyliner Gondola system, what would you like me to ask that person?

My only question is this: How will CMs "flag" a gondola that requires the HA loop handling when coming *into* a station? Based on what I have seen, it will have to be at that moment when the doors open, and the operators looks into each cabin? What happens if the operator "misses" your cabin? Do you then have to ride the entire loop again?

My only question is this: How will CMs "flag" a gondola that requires the HA loop handling when coming *into* a station? Based on what I have seen, it will have to be at that moment when the doors open, and the operators looks into each cabin? What happens if the operator "misses" your cabin? Do you then have to ride the entire loop again?
They could out a literal flag on it, they could mark it electronically, it could be certain gondola numbers always go to the HC area and in a punch they can temporarily halt the gondolas to allow you to disembark from the normal location since it looks like even the standard exits don't appear to have any stairs. They could use long range RFID as well.

So, I doubt you would have to ride the loop again.

They could out a literal flag on it, they could mark it electronically, it could be certain gondola numbers always go to the HC area and in a punch they can temporarily halt the gondolas to allow you to disembark from the normal location since it looks like even the standard exits don't appear to have any stairs. They could use long range RFID as well.

So, I doubt you would have to ride the loop again.

With all due respect, I don't see them stopping the entire line, given that they have built the HA loops into each station expressly for that purpose. It would literally suck all the efficiency out of the system as soon as they started doing that.

Knowing Disney, I feel fairly confident that this was "sorted" a long time ago - and that it will probably be a fairly straightforward system of some sort (ie visual confirmation by an operator or a flag in the operating system that lets the next station know that gondola #xyz was last loaded at the HA loop and so needs to be routed there for the next station). My curiosity is more academic than anything; aside from a ride during the cooler months to be able to say that I did it, I likely won't ride it on a regular basis, if for no other reason than I don't typically stay at the hotels that will be served by it.

With all due respect, I don't see them stopping the entire line, given that they have built the HA loops into each station expressly for that purpose. It would literally suck all the efficiency out of the system as soon as they started doing that.

Knowing Disney, I feel fairly confident that this was "sorted" a long time ago - and that it will probably be a fairly straightforward system of some sort (ie visual confirmation by an operator or a flag in the operating system that lets the next station know that gondola #xyz was last loaded at the HA loop and so needs to be routed there for the next station). My curiosity is more academic than anything; aside from a ride during the cooler months to be able to say that I did it, I likely won't ride it on a regular basis, if for no other reason than I don't typically stay at the hotels that will be served by it.
I didnt say they would do it frequently, just in a punch if the missed pulling a vehicle off the line rather than making the person ride the entire loop a second time, this would quite literally be maybe a once a week or month occurrence if they do things right.

*If* I ever ride the gondolas, I will most likely dismount from my personal mobility device, walk in, and then have my daughter push it in backwards. Then I can sit down on it, and ride it straight out the door at our destination.

Based on the pictures we have seen, I think a lot of people will be better served by backing in when loading; to me it seems like it would feel safer - you wouldn't have to worry about anything except going backwards in a straight line at a slow speed; not unlike "bumper bowling", you can't really go too far astray. The hardest part would most likely be lining up the device to back in, and there should be at least a CM to help with that.

Backing out at the end of the ride just feels more stressful to me - you are backing onto a platform where you may have very little space (realistically, there may be another group waiting to board that constrains your space) and people can be moving behind you while you are backing up. I'm an experienced "daily driver" and until we see how it's all set up and works (not in theory, not based on any other installation in the world but the one at WDW) I'm going to advocate for backing in from the start.

Hi, mamabunny.

I have been thinking about the same thing after researching on Google and seeing videos of a manual wheelchair turning around by himself in a similarly built gondola. I don't remember, but I think that both benches were folded up and it only showed him with no other guests or family members in the gondola.

Depending on if the Disney Skyliner Gondola is still moving or completely stopped, I might either drive straight in and back off when I exit.

Or I might back in entering so that I can drive straight off when I exit.

As a solo guest, I have always seemed to be self-conscious making sure that I won't delay any other guests. I can't help it, I guess it is from years of being yelled at by tired, angry guests.

I don't know.

I know what you mean.

I am still very nervous when I have to back off the monorail ramp in certain instances at certain monorail stations.

I try to look back at the 2-inch raised lip of the ramp and then I try to keep parallel all the way down.

It makes it difficult to also look out for guest walking or running directly behind me.

But as you said, the Disney cast members have been pretty good had helped with that.

In December 2019, I plan on using it a lot until I get bored with it since I'll be staying at the Pop and BWV.

I'll probably want to see both views whether driving forward and backward, but ultimately, I'll probably want to always back on when entering the gondola so that I can drive straight out when I exit.

That is what I do on the monorail if I can remember at the time which way the exit will be facing when I exit at the monorail station.

It's likely that the cabin doors will not open until it is in the unload position in the 2nd loop.

One possibility is that every 9th cabin goes into the 2nd loop. The same cabins would go into the loop every time. There would be no need to track whether a cabin has a wheelchair, because every cabin that could possibly contain a chair would go into the loop on every trip.

Another possibility is that the cm loading the chair simply pushes a button to tell the computer that the cabin has to go into the loop at the other end.

In either case, I think the computer will recognize that a cabin has to go into the loop without cm intervention, and automatically switch it into the loop, or slow or stop the system if there is no room in the loop. It may keep track of each cabin throughout the entire line, or it may identify arriving cabins by RFID or by a barcode. With modern technology, there's really no need to rely on cast visually identifying an arriving cabin.

Hi, mamabunny.

I have been thinking about the same thing after researching on Google and seeing videos of a manual wheelchair turning around by himself in a similarly built gondola. I don't remember, but I think that both benches were folded up and it only showed him with no other guests or family members in the gondola.

Depending on if the Disney Skyliner Gondola is still moving or completely stopped, I might either drive straight in and back off when I exit.

Or I might back in entering so that I can drive straight off when I exit.

As a solo guest, I have always seemed to be self-conscious making sure that I won't delay any other guests. I can't help it, I guess it is from years of being yelled at by tired, angry guests.

I don't know.

I know what you mean.

I am still very nervous when I have to back off the monorail ramp in certain instances at certain monorail stations.

I try to look back at the 2-inch raised lip of the ramp and then I try to keep parallel all the way down.

It makes it difficult to also look out for guest walking or running directly behind me.

But as you said, the Disney cast members have been pretty good had helped with that.

In December 2019, I plan on using it a lot until I get bored with it since I'll be staying at the Pop and BWV.

I'll probably want to see both views whether driving forward and backward, but ultimately, I'll probably want to always back on when entering the gondola so that I can drive straight out when I exit.

That is what I do on the monorail if I can remember at the time which way the exit will be facing when I exit at the monorail station.

Obviously we won't know until it's up and running, but right now I'm guessing that the benches won't be folded up except maybe to load personal mobility devices. It would certainly make things much easier and faster if you could drive into an empty gondola with the benches folded up on both sides, and then turn around before the benches were lowered again!

If they really are not going to make the HA loop riders share gondolas, then you will be King of your own gondola when you ride! (see: Tim Tracker's "King of the bus" moments when he rides buses to/from Disney Springs in the middle of the day LOL).

All hail King Ray! :)

I'm dubious of this number. A few observations I have seen put the number at 20 seconds or more between gondolas.
I will stand probably corrected on this. I found video of the gondola system in La Paz, Bolivia, same company and same or nearly same gondolas. The cars are moving with 10 seconds between them. It seems likely the one at Disney will run the same.

6EDDA2B2-2268-4E77-A231-33265D1D3300.jpeg
View attachment 394103 View attachment 394104 View attachment 394105 View attachment 394106 These are the dimensions from the Doppelmayr website video of the model cabin that Disney is using. The video shows the measurements in light grey and I screenshotted to get pictures showing the measurements
There is a clear door opening of 32.25 inches (ADA is 32 inches)
The inside fits a standard pallet, which is 800 mm wide with the seats down - the picture shows space on each side of the pallet graphic - so the space is larger. I think they were just using a pallet as a size people could picture/relate to.

The width of the cabin is 6.33 feet and then it says +50 mm. It’s not clear exactly how wide the floor area is. 5 feet is considered turning space for a wheelchair. Most can turn in a shorter space; within their length, so my daughter’s can turn around in a space about 4 feet long. With the benches folded up temporarily, many wheelchairs and ECVs should be able to turn around.
Some ECVs will be too wide to fit (can be up to 36 inches wide and the doorway is just a tad larger than 32 inches.
Largest length is 52 inches, which would leave about 4 feet on each for seating when the seats are folded back down and the mobility device is all the way to the back wall.

View attachment 394114
You can click the picture attachments to open them - I posted the sizes from the company’s video earlier in the thread. The manufacturer lists a clear door opening size of 820 mm or 32.28 inches wide.

I believe strollers will NOT need to be folded to board the gondolas. Whether they will use the alternate loading area with ECVs and wheelchairs remains to be seen. In cities where this type of transportation is used, people push strollers on everyday.
Strollers are folded on buses because federal law requires it.
Some of the REALLY LARGE strollers are routed to the accessible monorail cars, but the others are not. Most of the time strollers are not folded on monorails or boats (may be asked to fold when it’s really busy).
My guess is that strollers would just be routed to the regular loading area and not need to be folded.
It's not a matter of waiting for a hole; a cabin is pulled into the 2nd loop to make room for the loaded cabin.

The issue is ensuring that there is enough time to unload a cabin and advance it before the next cabin with a chair arrives. So they have to space out cabins that will be coming into the loop, which means there is some minimum time between dispatches of cabins with chairs. There's just no way around that.

What they might do is have a specific number, for example every 9th cabin, come into the loop whether it's needed for a chair or not. If there are no chairs in the queue, the cabin could leave the loop with its doors open and be available for boarding in the main boarding area. But a cabin would always be available at some predetermined interval.
That makes sense. I will be really interested in how it works out.

Cabins for both lanes disengage from the cable when approaching the platforms and are re-spaced on the cable (I expect using computerized control) when they leave the station. One picture in a preceding reply showed a series of rubber rollers along the overhead rail to move the cabin along the platform.

For the most part computerized control will also suffice for unloading and loading cabins in the non-handicapped lane. Both lanes would have the capability of speed override by a CM in case someone takes too long, and at least a few additional cabins could stop and queue up in a lane before a backup might spill out of the station entrance and force a cable emergency stop. Given several intervening cabins between cabins carrying handicapped guests I expect that an occasional three minute cabin stop in the handicapped lane will not necessitate a cable emergency stop. Additional recovery from loading/unloading delays could be accomplished by having a cabin that took an unusually long time to unload (and maybe also the cabin stopped and delayed behind it) go out empty rather than take another possibly long time to reload.

Whether or not Disney chose this option, it is certainly possible for cabins to stop automatically and precisely where lines were painted on the platform for someone to position a wheelchair or scooter for backing in.

I would expect that when the system shuts down for the night, most of the cabins will be left hanging on the cable rather than being disengaged and stuffed behind the Caribbean Beach station.

A reasonably foolproof and failsafe system for preventing a rider needing the handicapped lane to disembark from going into the fast lane would be a trip lever on the cabin overhead carriage, set as the cabin departs a station.. A sensor at the destination station entrance would route cabins into the appropriate lanes.

Last edited:
HPOrtHt20D9TXC0P2Z2lc3mTjAdouifz5Qr92m2gHAkefJigsb4bTJalMCaD_RP_KKVWxWijUBWh6iYtJXg6xPO-vzz1CDTV4a96_L8OT1ezJaww48gOCFdVdOLZMsRS5iBWPG5btyXtPXgSt6QH0KPL0c7D-2Hlnom8T7fTXVzwkKMopmqZ_V9iiLXyTsman7bktZJILwCdl11zrhayv5Cua2Pxz7ttRfk3i_qv6rx_ruVnMwzzBETQZmCOuawiUKDkqT-p3U_H6vcvwCWsb2ePhSkl3QLkrh9KeT1ysVTiy1-mIBEx63hXUK33jnzToI8t3vaGuTmtRpzrNXAMgjNuG0BAWCf2RtECT1e1qNe-v_DNN-TTIbLQIVxREzuZrfBj3WR9y9szK7lh3XE2Xnay9YYyUV0AXmvBP7xKC_n8p-I0O7FNFO5mIszPfvbdq_q6uX_eh9EKPVR968xqrMTGeoc9tVNr9_GzqkbMViBrLJ9eUx2-coC-gx2RxeZYmpmKMWDqKo5X97ND8pxDrjfs-3tuSwMShOhlTU2c8reGPcYUKE0MNbMCDOGIJND9qd-3YlGSLrhaMF5vFT8YTo3uejmnTgUUTuXX_llx4MOlh4HXXNULAST4hs5xl0F1rwQzSe-13Kh8l_KRUEgmlDXF0e7ylxc=w1179-h663-no

bioreconstruct‏ @bioreconstruct 23h23 hours ago
Turn station in Disney Skyliner Epcot-Riviera line seems complete. Construction fence still up along Boardwalk parking, this staging area almost empty.

All the wraps are off!!!

Hi, Weedy. Two days ago, I thought I recognized him sitting on a bench at DHS across from The DHS Skyliner Gondola station. I introduced myself and we talked.

I told him that I have been trying to get photos of the second row and that I haven't really gotten any good photos because of the high fences and the white wall at Pop Century Resort.

He said he would take some photos or video and I see it in his video. I took similar photos, not video. He has a fancy set up for filming.

That Tuesday they had two gondolas with the wraps off and the rest still had wraps.

It was cool to get to talk to him and he was very aware of the second row that I was talking about.

H2EY46zSsyPM-zlyOFywBPPmCoLg9WC7abSroCf8J_V6ooFDRlt-ZwCdsZPEecHFrjx3BCaUBwYFbmGUsIgsZinnlwhoNHWAfpjUV4jDMzDZBZeEd-osXiPbQBXysabPsxipCod8_-Nrgld7nEwo9hacZ5oTICs6usLDwAEolfdLbdFVnyw5L7ivpHsH5u-5Wyqn_swngYua3kZ7P1gQcqn9Y96vhVRGMpqnH_JctBsJ0_S95ufNVhGjOIksWNyF8yIG7QrahGFmmMlzSjVUaqhy-9EfOHfPj5hBYrLQzZD1npOpImh0dF03I8H_qsBiIaDPGqHMJDoJ078mVAhVtx0UYSQHuD2bs0nL1JR-lYBxepsGkiZrvUwJnhgzqFRY7K-9yKsyOndqIY5ZfFL5mZyuVgAb77gsAcugUc1T4JmcRDbqg-0viuBHrYmdRqUFldCkCARTtPzPkt7KkDNpl_ASN4LRJL3VNUSQGq6N77rnMxH9Vxg-T2UUomv1wJIrsPaIrMgXgpRKALIOhSCQIs-xHS8ld25KK6esgSAlKgrW57cvkvnpKTbwQEakmd67MeVZ-kyOgZVhavGsSwtDJJBRl110HzDJwqxuLJxAoq0cWCYN1tSwHy12R8EcdAWmOqS9We2ZqwHk7cG9dTVo041EK1qmUoM=w965-h724-no

This is the best photo that I could get of the second row on the left and gondolas on the first or main row on the right from Disney Hollywood Studios Skyliner Gondola station. I had to put my camera over my head and shoot blindly.

Ifs1B-I9zSq7u3e_sr0RfEXBbIQ9sncQbkPHkQOaG3GXsez2shhhVSwGLqlK5yauvvt_YXkMeWOplQfrp_lrzw54eHUR2MyoxdT9bSjk_idNvsdzoRkcviKDySwU5mV2eHYnTYophVDkxSTWu9i9eKbr5QcrLXIIWu1naSnlr3QCTor6VlpxACqkJHezX8w5llGz2AFZsEk97Q4TV5HYBMlhLo5BZoZk3p6O8-ouG8qY0DLH0eylC54xfRxXl_lNVGgn9sE-LaKf2OkW2S8W4h008oE1ESRQIyBcHmf7BJOwzeprocICQGSgIzBuRVbbc3Q7QiTU1KdZ-UeiDxyw91ESLmiErpjleEScXoOBYXmuN6Tisc5PmTYA-RqylOK14jwjKEXjqujPeRicbd--Lv1dx0nTew7yhjrj_C_ahrmu_DUqlMYnOzTCmZW2jY8tWOWNjS5fP_-EmiWfLx--4WmENB0WAplaZ64hhLBDB9b8qUZG22DQTKvP3kilJhu_8YUp7kMpnvs8s9w9e3aZgoLIdK1t301WtqUmPahIs_mgdosdkqMyJdKW1CQ4ZmJvhNErw6PhLQq4E6Yh9gATBJUc7WAW1aaVGJLG-7564yxeOghXlitwPWPuGdEE02EbXvamNk9x1-woapROU5KmUAsBVvrTS4A=w965-h724-no

llQR1VCWUifmp9YH8ojUIZTfpZ57wMNjR-TqGrplN04JjMzAOy3uVsmZNbf85jWHbTL8IPAbRVvOrzvHNna5I0yacwNsaKNL106rCMsOrOwt5cNVr-VUFro7TYSE5ftGOXOAP3zanL15wIkfZtnIZnU5gJW1q9sb1kpKrG7tEwZFtuyKXMyGkBZ2G8EvYFzYsimnq1Msh_ee-1XkaqPhjUa40Nn0PngR6MAgGzCJ_OlgjzZLwk-QXorVnfLOrLiqI79BiZ1gQBlJr2wFGBhMoGUUtTbD_0F24DOeKetQkzZN3vzkWXRp5MUWi06oFNc0AQhSJbLcgvueU1GuZoX0Xm07XWAG5L8bP42ouiXDedBrZ_madU7P6yYeorUB6h6QFPg_9TujauMRVCQZvA1Ra31JxG4Clvjphmeme77jBMOTv1znRAFgYVuIhjkOfl2hT05N5mD-4Mz45ANlYl7TbxlBkFdyeqo3JXqTGTysLwaGmgEAaDIi0l2RoauhIBySRmf7GU1oek2v7rWZLJLdhAH6FN3SUPXqjP0Z_ZzzpzymgzhgtkKwep_KlZNar1yoH0QYvGIq9t0BadR-LSyKRfSTZS4HPTDRwLLYJGdTZeL1u2ouWHjm5jMSvkDDjfZOdP228vGNwQGCMlf1hgkxEy0mqnHFP4M=w965-h724-no

PJjo9trErtif6DBX3fu-XSny4R_GtcCy6wYI04xGov7cb0V8yHoD2ZWdEqt_cadU-ecYRbk4Oash40b5GCaGn1h5_bM1ljgnU73vjLIJGAjIYL2L3O51e7R1-wIOqDUuChZ0fprMpWMtOKUVIqaCBpM3MptpNwrGL5XY3ExRXnGtOrFM30Srxc-bB8Jkznx0G4-gZXMbh4p9RkwnOouXaca5gffejbZsjxoPrB6CzXxxKpC6DFlLTt7CEFnWIL7dvKpxOu9fBWm83CmfoCoxuJtN2jSI8koV_FZ_isibxHqUTwNZURMU01vM1ydUNux7XFX-_R4Q7vb09u0nxvRWUV00x4ncAEafl7pfCB_f8hgXXRtL2-t7kA-8RQDua2eaSZKLA_hmWHndOh32fjGZPLfLY22jcfBaRUL7fGak2IT6fViIWYFBi25gg6g2VxhwCRSbkkhxvvvFIV6ur6KTUNSpdB3l-iMJGyozRG3IpxUB_WYkeApDgfwaGvCCDsfcCPKbZ4GFh0UEKyAncVDuMGeHXLx0KVCMJ1fh5mtcbJVDsJ-0ewEUODojfJMw-P2IZP5WxG2u9ixsmuwrdW9l4Bc-bIUwYWsJNCg-bxWf6tXCB11XQosXRS9N4NhXr9Yj0owMbrU9hKBSvFtrqaE_CE21gHA9qCs=w965-h724-no

isQ7MKA0NnOhTQ-dewad5wAg3O1IYlH6J7TltB_JKTOh7tQH-4K8-PB9Q2P62SxZMEQivCSFOUUCKw7FCv6SJtVZctphiPzD75Llqww0pqtLXjVGVzP0DgnhAJ14GmPofZxvdL51AZHH6scW9YZc6XYOYFkopMsQzOGryE27HwWW5q4bvdF69xTrSUKCdmY6xJ7HDRSMuNUS5v_gWtheTuZ9dhIzfD2vVlyGMyGZD8Rxw2LTv992KkBa2exePDDf-e18JWKnuGnNnWFVU1ggou7aqfyGrGL3BjqsIfMVJJJVGSnqInfYJfBh8hTYY3LbtzqJp6DIUGN8_9kroL3kBbqbIOagh4jglPbTdCKMSRlRaqNzjpk3eUZX97UzuJGTY7fyJIIbJeyEULYwsfiuV5bB8BrvHqIDfD0ElRWBFPvLw9LR6qPgSvTWxJbsnVuuixv1Rxs_XGqlQ66448Ua9Fovn7hCpoqjTCjOtQMpuSNCa2Sky8C_t6XweDwh21OxK44G5xYhLM_eQsa16znxFgaxI-SQOptkVYLZT_fZXAy68YJvl3pg_a51ZmdYO8gYpRdingqIQImTkY1jKPkiH3tEbLnq8sm3G2Zz-yRnKv6hNWCtmhGCyeboSIwS2TZanro8NxDmUOlbo0h9K7zbfBTHm4MqKnc=w965-h724-no

w21Ly0ytzBhWL6LDCg5w0paMxm2D0lr1f7iWOajmKbEp4ulfn5K8nb0F4f5dTro28ifuhIyOF1gPtQVQlnubEPxBJh0cH-ATwdQyHlxIwhTnuYuoONtMWF4L4b2VAAJEQu3Aaj2ZCbA8PxtDrJ8vuS1O56Y0kqgzO1u4zwujPzShv-dXoFSkCnMLd12tLBN7axqT47zUZjk_VVGVXmW_JSvbEVA5jkxB1-axONoyqE8JNsJO7z9NDxVWPr_DRG1c0QdVnSNbrSSd3vXSrfOs87nunjWeynITkZOYf4vMR96WlmUbzfAJl-dnXv2_uaPQwO7OywbB-sy2VAqtNgyXisQGekZ8DAvftFfruVyNT5DGuPVbYmTfXKvROA_6n7cSMhMyTfPexblVW25u3-Jibx6Rb98FCm_KSX346hI61pzoKesVZE7uERecpNkQIZmpTRgDaYXNpA0XLt0Um7jnV_ecK3L6O78L5sU5Xry_4sT7gmUjtyLzFyZZ3fjR99u7PWFN66GOYflkjAustnINMicVMqti9BRs3z9pOAvIt9XTysvst_fHxfxq8GMu6bLTaan4Sv_R9mLTAYfSE9xfTvXzKT0piCqChLT4yIs_RHADBC_DqHs4DT2lZbPEPJg2mH_Z12P969i2-h6r3dobnRUJxJIKX6w=w965-h724-no

FTtBtTvzPvH3DHrpjSRqEkLKZdooWmMKoMpDCdM8u4zCJ9IdJFLt8qOcHAkdbz7RuYpt3y5IPCKT8aUBeuZbiY6LQSp2Hbl44866dzpxT9u5eBkR99_hdt2APWq8YGAAb1U_SmOiCuYxBeJ2LRTPBQxkWlcRD85EcKHEuNFHScKCpNbVc6Il9JEURzPdt85iEvkIj4b7I6h_BT08t7YMCHDrpmInt8VyqD0krFUvghhCyJ6JP_Q2zG3szsaququNZNfpX9oQi6I6e_wunFRovzgaRmzzzeWvqM1ltqabGGwCzSK4X0_h2XVGGiq6EPY49_8t-KKVAeCLroJ5AYzhlP9TblZVkJYrmOQtow5uyoBZc_WiuxWE6zCJMrbfpOhXwKHxakdMVovMB9RmTkWhmUgR9UfGgNDk99ykzaT7Q4dR7G-hjde6UouAhU0QILymSGSOhVuv9zdEQhqo61MSg-p7qNs69L4DwmaWluA9CeIXIhxKFGhPax9tKmunb4PXrmlnOAlHc7rtUjLLTBHBHouGd_lEMzsvsQUkmhmxvBXGzsXvnxIYz2_Twz25K8FkLGYvSAZ0nb3pxyX3UsgsHTv9jmknoJlpzL2IxAkQtsHNAzpyOyNL0TRGn2m5K4im24WrysZLY5lWlNM5MpYOqQYdUiprvrg=w965-h724-no

mep5bjBg9USxEnYfv9HMMh0ndm9LtGuyhMMYXvOL2Le1qZZJNYUbPzNgVsieBg1ubLXloJ2H-inXWq4AawnNdavXfO3Qe6ZwRhTYnl2wxLUuKkoG9rYlC7FNOHnvNDchTbjDW3c7rot16NesfVtt7qd86Mr1YEyvq_3bGr87QiS6SyKLNTxadDgQSp4UjDTZ62xgwdd8H7PnLNO9DmYKmOyaWubJB_y34yP6EneBxfpOEtc2HuJ5V1mRxb3cR8U6SkfamJP0eTAPw3X0H6REHwzEkcwJz79lAUAiDDRU6xd_xnYuSra8GjtZZBlhOrgrK1YIXHbMooXepDcC_CvHpevr90Gx7gPv5k3UOrmzLGaahZ7upMR-OCIy85mp5zf-oZOZi1xtIQkKAshqjZv-s6hagRabZabqz-Lu0GMgGuossPttSfKZqM2Onsm2edIZeFUUpDH3doioQvaKy58L3ZPx5NOi24n7ayC_joudXvOpx8r1fC2AkLpj8O2qEyRZjpJt4PeyYvVndAuLvTTpZsX4odYDn45yD9Eb8ltc56Joy9AJPWv-xfc6UVAoKJMZGnSeWArXcr0N4qv2hi00GfwfZxG-vgswBg5DXdxyITaJIwHu__TQkBo9OuKuv_WVy3LgqcPnpAAydlfyBWXZR2wVnph5zUU=w965-h724-no

lY3z3Fc0HmSIAW4lavYsNVFgqafEA9koDrXvlHJofqTff5lnRPxu8b57hCuVEI8UycXUrtBjpRtCDZ69CosBnNacgnmgGuUJVePtSPMOj1a5xd6oz5s2unXMwJ2zylaPYWzOTTwo4xCgSedDFwLkkzPCor86tfNnSIGcnEXYtCzb85ZKiehc4y9iPH_5n0Afh1YH0_AuDWIu5L1YRIZjQhCG2g7jzrbyG21VK_UF9yHhIANqHA_aCs6AVT1D1IuwupuFVcBtL69FI73s0I6lU0NwbSdcWW-nwWFg1GVfu8k1EahEq05GrBUdiamlR--9K8idM_sK96GhtiQxlWY3Q1SqzFG3M0xRU7KCF54ZFN2NpikkO_iYKJc-ujgjqIhLolWPZu3A3Xl70RMfYeAl7xc8112-vXvJ8u4G8Kvm223QZ8JJc5_f_8f8zY_bYhpdHniM9fHJjSFeKmCDjDfVpAsCONDPX-oxsRyMZks2vemJ8jOxoFKQyZQWwGhAEDyBbhG_IFO39rTGHYicwDhKnzrInHN_MagVhCLAB2shE-cMoMUey2QSRezXN0G5iCuwbtae-NtOKMIZokdVADCJ8bl0zEcqTA4p4oxHxLPMsxq9l3W-6u24nhj2o_TQzIg_R6jVhS27GXAm5CNaGHfFAa6nu85Czpk=w965-h724-no

jc4eL4LbmHLWRgCGPVyin3ZiU4dWGkF8ho9tE9WQDiP6CdeHOtuHl_Cr7PP5FvwvRwA9S62TOBdmDO28WsvYijBHfOom-cRfTcnMrsEo0hZbkOtNMOzWou23ht_EGZZE32P077jDXkkMbGk3HhE3CTv5u5uYDhXJEDoUmkj-cKtiaAF5XmfIHJMSPH89oP4BWR5q13cwNX71Y3pf_B2zGjQyXFGmP_Q3y9x2cMd_hmdhQpY3NgoMzffq_hKv9KlySyqFnJj2Jf9lAJdKfHfP3ia_kY7BfXq22jEIfv92Hna2OM3rRxYhxWysnEwKS_P-F_WVfsisKoh-QvnhadIUIWnbnqPlNT9hKwT6Ozk2PU7CToKXw3BI_FZl0Kt9QQ8e6z3R5FMrNGDsY83B0sf7w2rK9QwkM2L_UuEX6b1GMPv9xNcKoJDcXMw-Gd0bv55AfdVWSoSykGFc7dmfKSaDqoRTzwJZG3EbSliOWBn3VYSlNVXpLnKuc8T1KQKbrQLwjv-Gw6zXIiChFxJc-4xQMUyFEzK75flvNAe7zLgmWBJqj6f5_kjTE9l130eu38SKio0tAFrbEHv3Yezh_3McUQX-PE8TCMacmsyxqY3O5q0hkInl4l7jomZ8F9rQXRcEWqEsBRT-i6CaUVWqHRqzpS4x_P8yUZI=w965-h724-no

K4aDgCBRY5Zc5stONAun_WqZnDoJFhaJx3rUQQzLWrc1L5KNYIdBRMPSX0hqZDHb63_th99S1LpAyFcI2HyweQlxiYba1oLGOZPiIfrTTVwFP_y99irewVUD1W7VyhVqDaJOOd8nyHb-9sQ1ccqRk-5a-PzpRfB7mcMVP3Fni9Bcv0tsKRzTE1NtyEMRkMBUUQEmfkVe9vi0fVqM_o66yC8o0BokTWo4Hpq0_IwzisEV7pScZQVbv1pLz1pp2ePYMcmTKvNE2dfz3Vm-EtzLeyrNPXNglcSunVgYliHtzEaBxYHN8LQX4iP87P3WhULhTpAgEWOOIDjrfl5k5J9nm1h6_eQnmdcQZ8Uo9W-NwW6biFbBdY_tlfqCQt9J79qiVOzgfFnNP1o8HJazAc3b7MLRz0M117O6AQKzjzAdtEyQSPxmxOaO_ulPKg6UdCsBOqwZTY26d_uJNO0zR72XTPZ9sM0EMnQn1i96s5OXDHkmwHKRMBdrmODcaY7LKWqwOwIJGK2ucQsw-1lWU9lqxhtsKlWkKSw6gWZn3mdt3LSSqpNpN7xAmXZ0vPSx3eQr14ZE2h5x4sLfYFhhtTwYZl4We5TtrcjmRisloLl401wCK9R6jbfJa8Ga1gkqgfzQJ8ECNHQSzpQxvLPtwvvJ_byIGdX-cj0=w965-h724-no

Q-sBdUwHt55FIuzkj22BOdk0WiX-Ds_bSWe9JsAjWH7KcYu7F1U4KqTEBAOdKCJE6Om6kN4A64e8hl7zCf_pZ6bOK1Wzij69yJ4jkz9fpvekYZDCOS36n9-Ip-If5-KC10GTt2rO8hqzS_4K_BsfQcRYWfPAwdVDYuoNrE8q0stJIHwCEDyEtjYY-u8g2MP48rn1BDE6_4BQkxjGYi__le9JiLI1Kc6D7m7VhwMpqkwv-G2g077jXUQkXzVffuT_P0cFckO-uZef9xmDxRybhkt9ySFktB0J7Douwpf_8ihkuIek0GxprbUIH3GRQJAyUnNkGeUcSgq2d2Y-Vss7kv6uMhJjMh5zaNHY0bLN1_VnziafEL1R8DsUJgVwIcT5noM2hDVpg3VNIRC8AMX8tWk9UuBB3PfRLTx0hYnyCY01Xt05ROgXH3u8GPdKTfvj1VpJ1HzGmJxZ3xboZ_FVXjpq2CUJIGaknv6S1ZffFlMIO9s-ZboslR2OdUy3Cvdv5MCIHEHU0ixNCstFv9RpJbRcgmkaVmk6zsg6tE_ISX9rW9WK_DJjZSm1FCphKxvW1Q2JnskE8n0SWEi7Z1bQz-f37k1JmXdjwWLGCmLkEV7_yB4x2VlBCavRBqoxKs0HXlzyT17zvV_I2ydk_Cktm6AEZdcAP2g=w965-h724-no

IatjAO3MvqE4BkKcr-LynA2jhvgkF8HCcyUUJm6ptRk2ehOEsEWDUb4zTve4C8PaU5rwvw5YnHhSBZnC_AJGn_Q6xZwKNTpwHUls44Azb85kfrrq6hrkbf1BG876800Co1FZnT88i7qyR_LY9IiQj9ckGGT5iQeq7EBAtOu67k-vbAq8k8_mzgSngW2dOK-4cPYPhsLq4Tcn5RlgKT17fC6Xw2XUjC3Fr3e6ZloQiPdT1y_49CI1uIlBsvkcIDsSVWOWHkK5CBArZaP1PEVPsiUmQmo3gnObzEpBjcRS32IHev-KGs2mLpZjM6DKe-954c-kx70OJaO4kPdNaQWpo5oZIYycLGGtZpLT6mOxK6DlzFWTO3DNgioIbHl77SVXZyu1Trh82MyxUZLFQ417xLVld6nRM7Jy_Qcs8MYzbeBAmDlpo2mfQVhWzQbEItuGx7vco3zxZytMSGswvkCEiXKeVVTiO2jVUMeFDWBteOZswTC-tGNm3Olagdfi8R3yweqroO6ZjFDY86iF7h95QDtxz3C6Gvgil5_couSc_dsDFnbqKvnfawyY-vwALAknSNPa-fmoayv6-GO5ZDJHaACe2oo3vxN-DtDxR7PhJo9JSU8sFGgoUxNhVjG1TRVn4ToHaW6kFZVi7Tfug7sEqf3da3aqSXY=w965-h724-no

I just got back today and it appears that they took all of the coverings off of all of the gondolas today. I missed it by two days.

No castmembers would answer any of my questions and security kept keeping me from taking photos as I was trying to peek between the door that construction crew uses.

0W7pshHk0jfTicC03MWvrQg4-VHuJ0hPFj5ULaaUSzBRj-c3aYH0bn7yBs9Nl7VuEHAhi9FrsE-xJsiZQO3sYJdbsPYURTqS_x5s7PgO-0WRZAm345Bd5fO57x-hjFARGSCK7RTuQdg4Us_g0SwRqO-fH2TPfpf-CZ8v-t3cYbshLcAxks42zhqfW1HZ_xZlfNJKMBAUg48_z-FNb3MXIs8eidoGts1XMsv5CvTy9xlotPopaTIuw4Esc5XCZV3_8u_YO2sqZccyMA4a-udgrmEADZfm7sz7jYKXSgpjQ7Up6XXLlYf4buasjjihjFnGO3-NPByNcumQUdKfHfSSOvcmCZKsZl0wi3f8L5oUZhCW2kaIhDQylOX7mQEgwYh2dWILiV8cDvnGiFPy2I71nwn5IucxIYFDy_2RX721xAmPDawB1s3Rmr7m3k8YFzUrL0q-313Spfw9LIQNjShY75O4-e0fde574mSWJvVRhdwWaCno7IYJBVq0_HEReWf4esVwDsS50-cXe4hLJAxYHisPolHw89cKjKBkboUoRf6MugYeASOerIyvqpxY7ZmiuL-_tCAWTps6Jy91dJnVTQWTrB_xtGNeku6YKPgmL9-gg8hLWcd3joVG5YCvnfhwFKlrdIvWTcDpJU0KYe6ZHA9L69TmQBc=w965-h724-no

This is me looking up the tall wall on around the Pop Century Resort Skyliner Gondola Station. It is about 10-feet tall.

jNGtlQphxFHSoL9t8Abxc1KYA-iKdJ5diuTaH71PUdP9QpbaKANrIeN61ogZIuf1JlJHP0pmDcKMa6xvG8MSG5EWFGVTVaPJNTqnpmimsTq6J4tGornILX2ZkdBFGptEBljLA3oPUPJlCQ2HtFfJXBNC5TgaIuaEncG9I-ekmHvD-6_AzBHZPQ7JNfZTs68QFmOcjFzmxZ6ZpLvBE0JrPwt0h2wfm0yHD_oGjedWSerr6sBXm0N4ECrSRYuZIkdFL4DNce7ChkIBD1fwFnOZeg7cuwN0gc1tGtaT_9sx4fbx47JbONnyNNvD66vMuOdwh5iPfV4AClSjfba2UwlIbHYyXuyR888pYYAgjx5yhGZEUl95QxF7B0jXTVTmmys1LaXNql2V67Ia1OZ4z4eOwL-Z8lPKe2YuT-ioiOhkPidMq90o1cjq_B99xJNCF0vhyZtIP5_PCJ6QmeQeEv1hq-Yl3JV2NwedipUR4CpO0_GV-lz4HyboiC7YL08jF9cvKcBz7tk6GnKx5Ljro7_aM7-X6LRQhgpxXjPZZUM8R5c7vtMnwojxzZjMTI2talUcyp74KJET_hfmRH5K1B4o3yfBaIbewJgMPStjdcGjuLGP0VqsWx08C9ZX7dszwTcuPD0LgeTTgW2xLJ-Eb6rt7DpU4P48oqg=w965-h724-no

That's one of the doors that was unlocked, but I couldn't really see anything when the construction crew walked in and out. It is a combination lock door. And security must have been watching me since they came out to talk to me. Everyone says that I will just have to wait until it opens whenever I asked questions.

MFE0VKuZ_nMQtCqMNuCXsG4qMR16oYBjTGOivu6pFQB3BvWLnBCaTQjtSzZXOqy-pWOf0VQLEL5dVMms1y3J_c6Y6WwLDNTKbe4CIcIpJbFD7lk2nDq_r48swKCdleXmUwfPtOnU_WzE7wow08RuQMmam6jXd46PRj4O6zU9Lw9Q8s4hJBmrEcK9Wk9th51Fs6wGdkYerzGJPGVRluAtyYtCPSb4R0W8tF_vXHurF92pMEwG3_r3_QhNreRCver6YCZvfRkpdl-x0906vj2pL5cjzJKVr0GcfYXZLEUN_B5rXYhP3vM3hYT-UzFeIi1IpuU5PWotHCP8folZez7ssmgJhhrSUJBD-3eDqT6t3Hil1gsrDRwMnotXCRfilVJgl9iAIsKEs69GKdwJRQpADAnmPUC7PlARjCBFUon1IKxAF0aNcM7cRWFUOmjD5D7GPq00SwhijKSACdNj2mYEVTKtm7jQjm45hFmQhYq0AxouKMDM2LnH_HeMOwgJG8kfgCtGIQ0voJ7f-YvPCRpVpUJu7HWmnqZfzT9gVpm5nfSbVHXNsq-gyfePU5QiHaQEZYSAkFp6HENrA2s5xXxJo6BsJxBr42YNm9yS4dsh2h84rH8LvlZnKAwz5bcELR4DaAuzl_ZredSQCRlwJnAJxH6kHdlmSM0=w965-h724-no

ZzzyZvBuuFK603e4yRf3vKoT51FfyeD5_bKm3aH2oOCcR4OFONVJXvg83e25AeG6DdAzQCozPwhJWx5ufSrN8BER0PspvfRBwFbFQMO564k9z09To6TCKJdy5xXn7a7y3s9uXdlFMoJBMA7LQCWojUXn4aN8LMdHsbBou04pvFE44ZPWiozKm7ov5pvczE0dQNONJTsuG4xbRONFPJkFFfrbC-CBKXYxzB0Njh3AB7FsceQPnZ02PP5DN5Wwy7Cj6MnqWOCED4QU2mKc7Nk9bfNTZuhqAZI6ARIN8QNB3-R75gJ4EsehH5UaPSy83VAyX2mJhz9ZyiXmzUEtYpfOFqWRU9F4iDUF5ISBjmDlRCGf7eaE3BIgyFCZw91why-LpT-bBJtIvUd_1DxW39M1dWWLOvATR-hRaMXrtb6rMleDKcDzG_DPV3MuU2jHJyHPJb_QEIIX1US4ZM5TJRwIurHO8vHAaTK4EcaJjuQVdZbeS__jYHWv3v94Dsba6X16qkS6r0Ey3RWfQbCsbpQhtK2KXoj6qVtm6nyjLxRzPuO_7PKZAX3-4ZTjTX7_n4rOFSS1YOQc4G00rp68-7HkbI1IcZxLyJZQD0BtTJGYfux7DC8y_IDtQEUcaOtZGjcJQLEQpHX0eFtWq12gxWlpGeHt41O5I6I=w965-h724-no

0nCB5WzqT0gj48iN7tvx4bZ21HrO--UMBPlZI_joFSH9bK3bGdK1NzHFtWZiPiTx37TUsvEtnZGncoWnBZvL20IJ6vHNuYEkUxUFCsQHUINVryZcLPMQdoLW34UPEP9QDwP0y_ar1vBT3vCkxROand1b6fNn76H0WfBhvghzOv_pgdSPi0hlkDK7fKszOLWXAA0MRsWmsNpz9AQCpW2Z5EfWd1fEEz41QpbnvkRSdRX8VWQcJZscTIgcxibOfxVWtlNV2sCKPkBXXAtpWH73t7A2kGXOQqsT4KvXOFf5uY8nB0AZV78uMYX8BTtUjmmpqxCSH-7IpY-dfKVK0rZy3rraGb4gdSeXYEUJSK_EYqXphjZSdti0JaDYdC1kj9gHFnhIfOFMtkRLsoEe10FlubFgBfTW4vwgquhOnV2M-a_vTBl8ZkfpLHfD4XmyTKV6jkIYWe3MNCzdU61Yb_ccd3i5HwMuYcoWp-qXfwEZdtKumoXy8ac5t-odUwLdNhENnQGkEiUxv3R9Q8VKxykeg5ZT3K3hJg9FFXtnFpCK87rrlF3CyJleyc2_WhoDHt2QuoQV7u5dQPLnr-EF-YwCOLeWaQ3LuvQde9t0wZLQahO_v3rJLPXxw2YUS5PHJg8R9s7HPjV6wK3qsPFw29-DfQ7O1m25AgM=w965-h724-no

nFG35xlQiwZ5fpwzWUQ1IkKiWU1GJIAbJi7hDbkbyJIVotLc2nHYmgcop0XUsaPB68KXPrA_KMMj0PLakLhrR1_lEpZs_B792Zzr9XXr2GRZDoS1qSEcYrpkkCBd9UK_hVLoEpSWiS4mbL0JmP-QwTtBORBTcCAwaUlXqoV0GjU4yWsLPH8tYubPdNVkENK8zMt_0sxQ3V9mf6Dia4NLPhVKlrW2vhnfpfV1ZtwdLcVU7m1Wez2SG9iDNRSx57Nn-cec2nYFIQJ7FEKJAGvuLmb2-ckDuwIdN8Jufeu3kCD4EwK5J15j-AGfjb6UD82X4IIrb2EKT471l-4loN9PW-T1Ae-wmsUtI-sEfQSq17uoBFRP5UZLEf2XQg5nT3piKsKZ5uOAbEUmrsNHVqU6U-94zmRKjW1eizu94coqM8PMHKlo5L_xObDnrVqzPbKlcc2G0SjWecAd7kTUE2zk7-gHiHcF3stSAl81KpdJ7Ijr0A6QuUeMlF8Q305ZdDXT8I2GIudW8JrjhrB5adwx8XOQs1DtAIksMY9DFYVJUTCmGKpVjlGs4eJBjM5wngc01QWZFTLyXXPo1E9rGKFj7M-REvKslwiQbHVW8LwmHYoYoeZyQXwH8l_NGrAyMvNsJ2qb5VbhXFXb_Qqw3IBxkaqgSt6_j68=w965-h724-no

On the Pop side in the smoking area, this is a close up with the white wall blocking the second row.

AT2DzE7DnvYtt0n81R0qq62jRTl9ADnrX88LR3RZJ-f2aNVEvRAlJ-IadfJ1M-AK5NIcyhBPiWJhZT0eOErsWs7VfgQ19Cn0bZoYwqRkhF_VACeDYTG9Se3QPLOAMBc_b6dT6sp7eD79Ip4DMTmgOIqxlBUPvM4a2Q60KanUJDEXB_m62MfVAni_l3zdqSa-VKXrjCVkARk5f0tAkROXDArAQCpvau1707EKaYIUKdkUYoa4UcjveudlGHobb6x777E5rjmT-eXZbKpDqBMkhrnNgOFucGeumlXMmgmkMQKjN0fmL7lW5w9t-vRZSXJchiPVTrpWa7NLwRLPG8O3XuPdO4gIjojmIECcZlWh05Z5hzfL4CARtQgjiWCLVbsVEzW2ggO3487qlsGxK8WNdKvDRn7JcdtafsS-_gOy7fSsWKRybZit3tunxG9UBF0uq0F4c_5HoAlh2SjRnZlPs99GJFNkOxQUVj6QmjxEb5mO1vLRwsRU92dQ84imbvzJnGMQSMzs-jv_SAv_d7ntHq0liq_WoOI6BOugqV8YaaQGpjFUi8cxroe3c1sldOSjiZvqJOOhRjTKvvTPdfWbB3RfEclF4mhjZ4QTnxyCHPOrXSAmV-rnMA7VlzSkVxmjBq6nSIiiIbLG-bW6Y2VseHR0Fl0LxAE=w965-h724-no

fmyA-Z-C0_hrRI6kOf73azJDOiPe_9CvRCIiaQTZYWXjQuIvJe1P1IL3vPdy8PmC4IBQ1gT2qQ8bwaAKK0XZRcpAKiz7_wSgzh3z3EGhE_48BA9UQt0RNFs65SaqApVH5eNoi8Kl7GzVZuH6y_qe1ZiQYBbdpVYrfWxyOoQdfoNN836b11nt73elRCxWlJYOZ34wBe8QQ0OWlNEnVQ_rMt2oQWQfjniNoh9mZeS8CiB923C3uZY14OawiIs-Ua5p3UbHfHYl7dc2hhgjD0DDcFfqDtTf6dDMga4eojyo8JjXRfnTsbk7ow2HPXxmOj3nZa2iMOQoDYkceJwaNS3KR3wVs3aAusREK4QhI1NVv01SeiRtvPsiI9E9pWZ_tcrV1oSRhxYxnzSIdjhUqEkE0Qcf7-t6jydAKfjP6e840OcGU3CVPYwb_q6rr31L8t0g4JoKs9byg-moPF5_-5YgER4tyXy9lKk0LFuX86hr1ZzQMoi20eD8KAmGamWluCXh-RbPoQzW5rCyQf5DdRaVK9DuShSrrnw6W0c_m9deye2mJD8vNnfXI2u-3OGh1JajIE_acCY6vMqhPsjWAHlgqmj90qWFh-BhukA5OiHVXvfvRoRGKfPCBnzOFN8gtYX2APe0y3AL1zM0L-CjF6aTPcxEfoirtz8=w965-h724-no

Zp5Wk1hsyNtIph4iR6Xyx3E-bhxNiFlZjb4TIuoElQjySV8mn2HrQz_yVfXRCVtIz954sGZ3URrhYxtyasc0_nKNyvPeUqgTHXlqzUaaVzC_VbitWgKFkotkEN9s3kPRD_pDUR0CcJ2N_5tfbzp--NeJVTmWmgl3hbJngBQsVYIHorfQ5av-z-k27D7Ho_RZ87tJAJvKSW267eQx4wrXYfd_m2bAvC6fMo03lESZXWKq5W47XtsIAnakH5T0JS7B5Mmh6hZDbiddLYyhHk4XsR5i3fsJYwrhLlGwO6v7fnmv2qiN8nmAGforstDPoJUqHAEUPXgC59pCRQaBEbCtgncT0WkO7rRu6QiBfN2uOkWdoU0-FjolRGLoPb20P5eWFFplu7xI8xVEPB9nCcE9Yz3hRMBdYRLMqgJRqUoeOL4nSDjh6JH85-Gf7j13Vb-xEjSOWJSXdmfz6BKn03zgXh3e3qA__cZnLuATIgTme-6c7l0XY2eqZjA2iEaxFuvFFPsxISn-X6i90vD9cHAyaFo9_hjCebFJ6Zwvusg5zoeFOrZNMUP7MMJ5Y3oer4Po21lCjocjJ-zxqNfDtyYRlOxT9jv1yhRSWT2UTQW5JvEgtcV7n2LhPcsVUEwCmO1a-KonefaLNqhoxgbQdWRsr4CMG_nY5WA=w965-h724-no

Another close up a little to the right away from the bridge and toward the lake.

6KLJ-n6oCqw4z53xS7g3m0TzIAcgUiI_5Kc2L5uKP8xjNzx09roC5Wz-_nKEIKWq11OFRuiNuP0jr7ONwAqJb3Rbihcj2ir-hxz9T2WRUNx3gh1Uj0HEOL-C0_s4KsYf_YGf2vPWPu6gmJXLzSTCw_PZztDgv0SbchHpNzzq4vbIfCq9K2qvJrsgA60CYFgj86tGCpLZjr4zLbtaiyF3n6YyhFw2G4ANsM9y4Ri3_NXXWQTxfsXF0n72CVn3ZvRMTCeaDj8BsdCiNh_Bc-ej7CRhBhpCIOEdH2ouui00WFRpkYgaX0-lSmSfC1R3sF8IUoTgQsq0LoLq6scs03Qr-4r7l27l7D0m593MwJvMQf84MtP0eqAvbfXOb456hiqZhLtjFKRH59HwWyqmjOyaJhfRdgXvGRfJA5sllsTn4xhRGMdLKAR9Pf5-Si7OUDnr8nncjzX9ohmaKIkftgabosDnPAd72JD_91GeZti_DwzKvsWr4c69n4A3L6s1ERptP5TSyTsB0vQC-uLnEyNIvNLCuFQZxJOJ1ahXIB0Ecvd8_FdmXYOTy5bgxZRhuxF_vlJRAK-v8O2swwpho6ghrkG7elSRFlPZhJnq6FqeRgM7wsZOhHgI8SUHEGy0M8SHeSs2ejoUIx4f97yAq1jIO34O4jtK4EA=w965-h724-no

VkmQ6RzAJ9UQEuaeTmaOTroQ4Cc3_wsfAxPKWvmdYVGA8jWVPdgBalLoocInHmT-3HGduEr7yeHzAYPmj9mZE1JR_dkN4ah5cDLk7_3w3gOXxbzbCx1r6ALy5_eLIbgU8fKGTRUacen3hJTyN9oHkEFxYzSUbNIaqte-l2K0U0DU0onwRXVm9CwvcSXi6oq6rpLF4_5stDOScqEE2QdOjUM18c6697oZSlC35XTLUiC704K1NsTzb1n-FLjhhU_oXK41CfFATavK25WxjUsXCIqdPr_RDaN4LhfmUZ9Qmd59dTDE3Q7IKKOjbnZussmV-SSWYZOcO6L_TTSRrsIBt_ogk6JZlD_rw78_-vNcz8_L83Orl0RiT93gP2s59nsmrkTCIyluBVeW88On932fTOXqtcXNQl2qv_cHm-ja_BXiTz-hW9oytWTIjnUSNq46fbNiPvXQrxfq1MPCUbUKV472WHHppIjgmo3sGNT2qi3Ve_aJo443XZgd9PY9FQpdMkvBbHvEZZj2GKqpayIKNvu0rOO3bLnicF-t1TCO3CNJ7QsG4C16BagEsNntvozRnxccqq-ozEiTdGOVaUXb0qGrsuvia2sBiZgCcmg0E3IcrqIjwKHigXAZKw6jl2EHMLgaJJVABXU5ysXRUbEW3ieqeuYHAXw=w965-h724-no

Last edited:
I went today to see the unwrapped Gondolas. They are beautiful.
I got some video of the second line. I’ll try and post it. I’ve never posted video. Any helpful hints? :)
982007AA-0F8D-4D7F-82B3-3880207D236A.jpeg

Very cool, Weedy. You look great.

I went today to see the unwrapped Gondolas. They are beautiful.
I got some video of the second line. I’ll try and post it. I’ve never posted a video. Any helpful hints? :)
View attachment 399726

I have only copy and pasted other folks videos from u-tube. I haven't taken videos before.

Ray here it is. This is at Hollywood Studios. There are two cabins waiting in the “second line”. Watch as the third cabin comes into the second line the first car goes back onto the main line

Disney Characters Fill the Skies with Unwrapping of 55 Disney Skyliner Gondolas at Walt Disney World Resort
31aadf1bc8cffcac487e78fb9aeb6afe

by Thomas Smith, Editorial Content Director, Disney Parks

Did you see? Earlier today, we unwrapped 55 stunning Disney-themed gondolas for special test runs in another exciting step forward for our Disney Skyliner system that’ll transport guests at Walt Disney World Resort later this fall.

The unwrapped cabins, some of which feature stunning graphics based on Disney films, attractions, and characters, are now making test runs back-and-forth between Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. And yes, we have a first look for you!

The latest test-runs of the unwrapped Disney Skyliner gondolas are a significant milestone for the overall testing process of the state-of-the-art transportation system. Walt Disney Imagineering began testing the gondolas at the Resort just months ago.

When fall arrives, guests of Disney Skyliner Resorts – Disney’s Riviera Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – will be able to enjoy the benefit of being whisked between Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Guests will ride alongside favorites such as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Lilo & Stitch, and the Hitchhiking Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!