Walt Disney World offers $79 Park Hopper tickets to annual passholders

GiggleGoddess

Mouseketeer
Anyone hear about this yet?

http://m.wesh.com/orlandomyway/orla...hopper-tickets-to-annual-passholders/41187946

I first saw it on facebook shared on the universal passholders group. Your thoughts? Is this a great deal? My one question is... Do you have to be with the pass holder when using the ticket? I have an aunt whose an annual pass holder and I wonder if she can buy my husband and I tickets but not actually have to be with her when using them next month... If we decide to do one day at Disney. Since it will be mostly a Universal/Seaworld trip for us.

I'm also looking for confirmation of this.

My understanding is you have to use it the day it's purchased (so limited FP availability).

Friends are visiting and tomorrow is the last day here and I just saw this.... Don't want to show up and it not be true.

I'm wondering if you have to actually be with the AP holder when they purchase them? I understand that they have to be used the same day that they're purchased, but not sure if we actually need to be there as they are being purchased. Anyone know?

I called and asked about this and was told that AP must be present and show valid AP pass and photo id. They can buy up to 6 tickets and they must be used the day of purchase.

I called and asked about this and was told that AP must be present and show valid AP pass and photo id. They can buy up to 6 tickets and they must be used the day of purchase.

Do you know if those using the tickets have to be present at the time they are being purchased?

This is so awesome! Thank you for posting this. I am taking my mom Labor Day weekend, and this will be a huge savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!