Walt Disney World News & Discussion | 10/13/20

Sydnerella

enough is as good as a feast
I know there are going to be many sad more important (and still inspiring) things from this episode to discuss. I am just getting started at 30 minutes in though.

Regarding parks and rule enforcement/guest behavior - Thank you Craig for being an honest and reasonable person and pointing out what we are all hearing and reading about regarding issues with the mask compliance and enforcement. This is what is concerning many guests in addition to the increased amount of guests and limited attractions to absorb the crowds - resulting in long lines.

And people should remember regarding DCL that rapid testing is not enough - How many people got coronavirus at the President's outside Supreme Court nomination ceremony - they were all supposedly rapid tested. I know they did not wear masks nor social distance but they did not because they were rapid tested....

DCL rapid testing at boarding is not enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter