Walt Disney World Explorer

Madi100

DIS Veteran
Where can I buy this? I've checked online and the only places I find are ebay. Of course, the one I was going to buy sold while I was looking elsewhere.

This might not help, but I picked mine up last year at the Virgin Megastore in DTD. I haven't used it much since then so I can't tell you too much about it. Hope you are able to find it.

I just ordered and received a copy a few weeks ago. I have the web address at home. I will post it tonight or tomorrow in case you are still trying to get a copy of the WDW Explorer

Thank you for posting that link. I was afraid that I had missed the boat on buying this software. I used the link and ordered it today. It should arrive in a couple days. They had less than 100 left in stock.

For those that have this...How is it? I want to buy it if it brings home the magic, but don't know much about it. feedback?

My family really love this software. It has a lot of neat stuff. It has gotten a little outdated though. When the 2nd edition came out it had an anouncement about the new AK park. So you can see how old it has gotten. But, it's great if you need to get those Disney fixes specially on a snowy day.

Is WDWE still any good? I mean, it came out like 5 years ago, how up to date is it?

I just got mine today. It is Version 2. It has Animal Kingdom on it, so it is fairly up-to-date. I found that it is fun for my kids (8 and 3) who like to relive memories of last summer's trip, and prepare for the next one. But it is pretty basic stuff. Sort of like brief point-and-click commercials.

The Rock and Roller Coaster is not on it, and it has a limited number of the other rides and attractions, although it gives you a good flavor for the parks and resorts. The interactive aspect (although primitive by today's standards), with small-window brief movies is fun for kids.

I just saw it in Best Buy this week. It was paired with "The D Show" for about $20.00. "The D Show" is one of my DD's favorite computer games. I noticed it included the AK.

I purchased ours at Best Buy and it was also with The D Show. It was on the discounted table for $10.

The D Show is a Disney Trivia game that's set up like a game show even with a theme song. It's for one or two players. It's a lot of fun. My DD loves it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter