Walt Disney Presents

SteveInOmaha

Mouseketeer
On one of our last trips (either 5 or 11 years ago) we enjoyed One Man's Dream. It was definitely cool seeing Walt's school desk, and the other "artifacts." Is this the same attraction now called Walt Disney Presents? In it's current configuration is it:

1) a must see
2) try really hard to fit it in
3) it's ok if you miss it
4) not worth missing other attractions for

On an unrelated subject . . . I select "receive email notifications" when I post, but I'm not getting notified. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

Walt's desk is no longer there (I think it went to the Disney Museum in San Francisco), but most of the other artifacts are there. If you enjoyed it the first time, you will probably enjoy it now. I go every time I'm there.

Walt's desk is no longer there (I think it went to the Disney Museum in San Francisco), but most of the other artifacts are there. If you enjoyed it the first time, you will probably enjoy it now. I go every time I'm there.
The school desk is still there

Do they still play the movie “One Man’s Dream?” It seems every time I go it’s some kind of movie preview.

Another thing you can do when touring this exhibit is to get a "Disney Historian" certificate. Talk to the CM at the entrance and tell he/she that you want to do that. They will give you a list of 3 things questions about different parts of the exhibit. You answer those questions and at the end (near the theater), give your answers to the CM there. They will give you a certificate.

Attachments

• Disney_Historian (2).jpeg
    Disney_Historian (2).jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 13
Do they still play the movie “One Man’s Dream?” It seems every time I go it’s some kind of movie preview.
Once Lion King comes out this weekend it probably will be One Mans Dream until sometime in September when it becomes Maleficent 2 previews

Okay, I just figured out the mistake that I made. Walt's desk as an adult was sent to the Museum in San Francisco. It was on loan to WDW previously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter