Walmart Delivery

wdwhippo

Earning My Ears
I'm planning to use Walmart delivery this trip as prices are much better than Garden Grocer who we've used in the past. I have read on other posts that Walmart needs to call you before delivery, is this true? We are arriving on an international flight and won't be able to take any calls before the delivery time, even when selecting that latest slot and I wouldn't want our order canceled as has been reported in other threads. Can someone put my mind at ease?
Thankyou!

I'm planning to use Walmart delivery this trip as prices are much better than Garden Grocer who we've used in the past. I have read on other posts that Walmart needs to call you before delivery, is this true?

Yes it is.

oh no! I dont know what to do now. GG doesn't have half the things that Walmart does.

I'm planning to use Walmart delivery this trip as prices are much better than Garden Grocer who we've used in the past. I have read on other posts that Walmart needs to call you before delivery, is this true? We are arriving on an international flight and won't be able to take any calls before the delivery time, even when selecting that latest slot and I wouldn't want our order canceled as has been reported in other threads. Can someone put my mind at ease?
Thankyou!
If you are using Walmart for specific products I get it. Otherwise, Instacart at Publix is awesome. And they will leave things at bell services, except alcohol. That you have to meet in the lobby for. Anyway, instacart and amazon are other cheaper options than GG or dizzy dolphin.

I highly recommend using Publix/Instacart. My daughter was not feeling well this week on our trip, so I used it to have a few things delivered. There was no delivery fee for my first order and it was delivered to bell services within two hours. There was no phone call required, they just sent periodic updates via push notifications to my phone to let me know the status of my order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter