Wallets for Kids

SheDaisy0088

Mouseketeer
I am looking for a wallet for my son!! I have been everywhere looking for a nice kids wallet! If anyone can tell me where to look I would appreciate it!!

Thanks!!

:confused: :bounce: :confused: :bounce: :confused: :bounce:

Not sure how old your kids are, but if they are preschool/early grade school, you could check out Target. They tend to have the popular cartoon themes....we've had Pokemon, Batman, Rugrats, Barbie, and PowerPuff girls over the years. (My kids lose a lot of wallets now that I think about it!) Another thing I look for is to make sure the wallet has a zipper compartment for coins; some kids wallets don't have anywhere to keep coins.

We got a wallet with a chain for our DS 6 yo at Wal-Mart.....he wanted to carry some of his own souvenier money, and I didn't want him losing it as wallets tend to have a history of falling out of his pockets, hands, backpacks, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter