Wall-e at DCA?

awesomebrownfamily

Earning My Ears
Hi All,
Can anyone tell me if you can actualy see wall-e at DCA? My kids have seen a youtube of wall-e interacting with guests and are very hopeful (understatement) that they will get to do the same......

Hi awesome.....

I noticed no-one has replied so I just asked my kids and they said NO they didnt see Wall-E at DCA .

That's not a definitive answer by any means , but they said they couldnt remember Wall-E anywhere , though I thought he may have been in the parade .

Sorry

He did a tour around the states but he, like Lucky the dinosaur, are/were very hit and miss. They are complex audio-animatronics...
He might appear but there is no set time or day.

That would be so awesome to see him. We didn't see him last year though my dh saw the talking trash bin :rotfl: Kinda similar

That would be so awesome to see him. We didn't see him last year though my dh saw the talking trash bin :rotfl: Kinda similar

The kids have seen the talking trash can videos too…..hopefully they’ll get to see it even if Wall-e isn’t about (and it sounds like he’s not)…

There was a Wall-E figure you could get your pic taken with at
DCA when we were there in April - not interactive - just a 2D figure, but our kids enjoyed seeing him none the less!
I think he was in the Hollywood Backlot area

That youtube was not at DLR. :( As the description says, "This animatronic character built for Disney theme parks was brought into the streets of LA."

The only thing they had was the 2D thing, which actually looked cool in pictures.

And that's gone, as of Oct 12, at least. Now it's just the usual clutter of pseudo backstage Hollywood props in the spot the cutout used to be.

I was just at WDW about a month ago and apart from a few token toys in some of the gift shops, poor Wall-E didn't have much of a presence. There were certainly no Wall-E characters roaming around.

I was just at WDW about a month ago and apart from a few token toys in some of the gift shops, poor Wall-E didn't have much of a presence. There were certainly no Wall-E characters roaming around.

That was our experience in November as well. Shame, as my DS loves Wall-e.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter