Walking Why ?

Unfortunately, I think that warnings of walking are causing walking! I own at BCV, and thankfully have never seen any evidence of it there. Obviously, rooms are hard to get at 7 months, but there's never been any problem waiting for a few days after 11 months (or a few weeks at most times of year). I've seen so many warnings on these boards that if you own there you'll need to walk that it's going to cause it to happen.

I'm not suggesting that we should stop discussing it, or keep it as a secret trick for those in the know, but we really need to stop telling owners that it's a necessary part of booking when it really isn't in the majority of cases.
100% this! Every time someone posts about it on the facebook group or in here, it just increases the number of people who end up doing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter