Walking- October 2021- 50th Anniversary?

Ok- having just read this entire thread I have to admit I'm a little nervous about booking a 1 bedroom at BCV for Oct 2021. I have never walked a reservation in our 6 years of ownership but was going to try given I have a conference with fixed dates. We own at OKW, but wanted to try BCV for that trip. When should I begin walking this ? When can I begin ? I don't think I can book beyond July 13 at this point as thats 7 months from today. So if I started today and my desired dates are Oct 10 to Oct 15 (ie 5 days)...do I book a 5 day block however far in advance of this arbitrarily ie July 13-18 as one booking, and then each day go online and drop day one, and add day 5 ?(ie after initial booking of July 13-18 the next day I would login and modify by changing the dates to July 14- 19th etc, and July 15-20th the day after etc ...Sorry for the dumb question but I'd rather be foolish here and have this figured out before hand. Any advice appreciated.
If availabilty doesn't change between now and then, walking that reservation at this point isn't going to work. There's a hole at Sept 30 and Oct 1 so any walk that you start now will be broken at that point. You would have to wait until after the 7 month dates for those holes. Generally 1 BR's don't need to be walked other than a few specific categories though those generally aren't available at 7 months anyways. Owners can block you at any point on a 7 month walk.

If availabilty doesn't change between now and then, walking that reservation at this point isn't going to work. There's a hole at Sept 30 and Oct 1 so any walk that you start now will be broken at that point. You would have to wait until after the 7 month dates for those holes. Generally 1 BR's don't need to be walked other than a few specific categories though those generally aren't available at 7 months anyways. Owners can block you at any point on a 7 month walk.
thanks for this- thats helpful to know

Not sure if anyone is looking for the Saturday, Oct 2 and on, but I just canceled four 2-bedrooms for the week. two 2-bedrooms at BLT and two 2-bedrooms at Beach Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!