Walking from Beach Club to Epcot early

Jersey.Shore.824

Earning My Ears
Will they let you into the World Showcase entrance early so you can walk over to the other side? We’re staying at the Beach Club and plan on just walking over.

Thanks!

You get in early only on EMH days, as do other Disney resort guests (and now, Disney Springs guests if I understand correctly). Otherwise, it's general park opening.

You get in early only on EMH days, as do other Disney resort guests (and now, Disney Springs guests if I understand correctly). Otherwise, it's general park opening.

By early, I meant because FutureWorld opens before World Showcase with or without EMH. ☺️

Norway is open at 9am, which is where most people are headed from IG. They'll hold you at the bridge until 9 and then let you walk to FW or Norway.

When we stayed at BC and entered Epcot prior to 11 a.m., they made us walk to the left, past the UK and Canada. Are they letting people go towards the right side now, to get to Norway?

When we stayed at BC and entered Epcot prior to 11 a.m., they made us walk to the left, past the UK and Canada. Are they letting people go towards the right side now, to get to Norway?

I honestly cannot remember which direction we went, as it was chaos with people running and being generally annoying. I did see people split off to head to TT, though, but it was probably the long way around.

They let you in when the park opens, the WS is roped off just past France because you can get breakfast at the QS there. You walk through GB and Canada but the shops and food services are not open yet, there is a Starbucks cart open. You can go as far as Norway the other direction because the TS restaurant there is open for breakfast. Past that is roped off. So over the bring to the right as far as France is as far as you can go into WS or left through GB and Canada to get to FW.

When you enter at IG, you can only go to the right to eat at Les Halles in France. Otherwise, WS is roped off on that side. To get to Norway, you need to walk straight through UK and Canada, around the promenade, and past Mexico. You will go that same way to get to FW.

WS is roped off past France and they will not drop that rope until 11. To get to Norway you need to walk to the left through UK and Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!