Walking distances from resorts??

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
I was reading on another post about walking distances .........
Just curious....
It seems that you can walk from Poly to GF...correct? How far?
Can you then walk from GF to MK? I didn't think so, but then I didn't know about walking from Poly to GF :)
Can you walk from Poly to Contemporary?
Now I seem to remember that the original plan for MK and the resorts surrounding the Seven Seas Lagoon....there would be a walk way all around. What ever came of this???

We have stayed at BC, so I know about walking from there to Epcot, etc. But when we were there the walk way to MGM was not done. So how far is it from BC/YC and BW to MGM??

I noticed some sidewalks around the lagoon, but I am not sure
they go all the way around as i recall the lagoon opens up and
goes off towards the WL so you would need a bridge to cross
it...

this is an interesting question, i will try and research it for you.

yes you can walk from the poly to the GF; it is about half a mile(?). can not walk from GF to MK, nor from poly to the contemp. well, i do not know miles from BC to mgm, but it is about a 20 minute stroll. hope this helps!:p

While looking for my families brick on the walkway I think we covered just about every portion of the lwalkway around the lagoon that exists. This was mostly due to bad directions from the CM at MK and GF.

You can walk from the TTC to Poly past the Wedding Pavilion to the GF. The path
ends at GF.
You can walk from Cont to MK. The path from there is just a walking path that continues about a half mile to a mile past the boat launch to the GF/Poly but it does not continue through. At the end of this path is my brick. If you weren't looking for it you wouldn't find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter