WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

3.19 miles since my last post

(I've actually been walking on the treadmill less lately, but I'm doing more outdoor exercise, and we got a Desk Cycle as well, so I'm still doing OK with fitness. :) )

158/1,317

Wow! I haven’t posted for about a month and come back to find more have joined us!
:welcome:
@Statefan17
@SimonSez
@Disnut+
@Shadera

I normally try to post my update weekly. But with everything changing, I’ve fallen behind. My last post was April 19. Since then I’ve logged 101 miles as of Saturday. I’m almost there (I wish for real)! I’ll try to get back on track with updates each weekend.

1059/1092

Wow! I haven’t posted for about a month and come back to find more have joined us!
:welcome:
@Statefan17
@SimonSez
@Disnut+
@Shadera

I normally try to post my update weekly. But with everything changing, I’ve fallen behind. My last post was April 19. Since then I’ve logged 101 miles as of Saturday. I’m almost there (I wish for real)! I’ll try to get back on track with updates each weekend.

1059/1092
Thanks. I am glad to be here. :Pinkbounc

Logged 40 miles walking, running and biking last week. So I made it!
:banana:
1099/1094

Time to start a new goal. We had to change some vacation plans for this year and recently decided to go to the Outer Banks in NC. So I’m going to try to walk there by our vacation in August. It’s a shorter goal, but in a shorter timeline as well. 400 miles in roughly 10 weeks.

Logged 40 miles walking, running and biking last week. So I made it!
:banana:
1099/1094

Time to start a new goal. We had to change some vacation plans for this year and recently decided to go to the Outer Banks in NC. So I’m going to try to walk there by our vacation in August. It’s a shorter goal, but in a shorter timeline as well. 400 miles in roughly 10 weeks.
Congratulations 🎉 and happy walking to the Outer Banks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!