WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

Heading to WDW later this summer, and I need to get back in shape. So, I am restarting my walk to Disney. This week I completed 26 miles.:tiptoe:

Have not posted lately but have kept walking. Trying to do 5 miles per day. Fortunately, I walk quite a bit at work. So far I am 90 miles closer to WDW. :tiptoe:

60/614--I'm ready to catch that 100 mile mark, which I'll challenge myself to reach a week from today on 5/15 :hourglass

This week I logged 37 miles making a total of 126 miles. I am that much closer to ::MickeyMo but I need to pick up the pace to get there by August.

I'm 80/614 miles to WDW...still trying to get to that elusive 100 mile mark, even with walking every day. I'm increasing my steps and workouts this week, so hopefully I will finally hit triple digits on my walk to Disney :umbrella:

Slowed down a bit this week. Completed 31 miles making a total of 157 miles. Need to keep moving :tigger: to reach my goal.

I did not post last week but I did keep walking - 56 miles over the last two weeks making me 242 miles closer to Disney World.

Did a lot of walking this past weekend--including 9 miles in one day! 170 miles toward my walk to Disney :tiptoe:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts