WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

Not feelin well, so I will not be going to the gym. Hope it doesn't last long, whatever it is.

New total is 11.474.

I am 659 miles from my door to the Caribbean Beach Resort (Aruba Village ;))

1/1: 659-3=656
1/2: 656-3=653
1/3: 653-1=652
1/4: 652-1=651
1/5: 651-1=650
1/6: 650-1=649
1/7: 649-1=648

January Total: 11 miles
Total: 11 miles; 1.7% complete :rotfl:

I have been sick with respiratory crud ALL WEEK. :headache: It is cramping my style!

11/1185

I am proud of myself. I thought I would drop a pound or two. Oh well..

What are you all using for a transfer to miles from steps? Is it about 2000 steps/mile or 2500? I think I'm going to start counting my steps and using that. So far, I've only been counting walking I do separate from just walking around.

I'd like to hop in this challenge - I'm finally getting over this stupid cold and can start walking my way to disney! Its 1830 miles from my house to the Polynesian (my family's favorite resort), so I better get going!

we'll all updated.........let me know if i left anyone out.......

I haven't exercised the last 2 days .......feel absolutely lousy....... never fails every time I start to exercise and eat right I get sick.... I think I throw my body into shock

They kicked me out of the gym tonight. I forgot that Planet Fitness closed at 9PM on Friday and I got there late because I had to wait for DD to return from the supermarket with my membership card. Anyway, got a good 20 minute walk in while I was there. Total for today was not near my goal. :(

Total 12.74

we'll all updated.........let me know if i left anyone out.......

I haven't exercised the last 2 days .......feel absolutely lousy....... never fails every time I start to exercise and eat right I get sick.... I think I throw my body into shock

same here! I plan on going tomorrow though. I just haven't felt like going out any more than necessary in this freezing cold weather - even to get to the gym.

I don't know if I walked any more today that I did yesterday during my shift at work. Yesterday my pedometer only registered .27, today it was 2.937. I'm sure the pedometer wasn't set on my waistband in the most ideal way and why it registered such low mileage. since I have no other gauge I will have to accept what it reads.

Total to date: 15.948

I am at 37.25/1095

Keep up the good work everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!