Walk In Walt’s Footsteps Questions

Gonna voice the other side then -- my fiance and I had two and a half days in the park last year on our first ever trip and did opt to take it. No regrets, we loved it and had a good time touring the park and learning things and loved looking at Walt's apartment. Even with only 2 and a half days I don't really feel like we gave up anything in the park to do this, either. We saw and did just about everything we had wanted to do and went on just about all the major rides.

We did it on a two day trip this year and I also regret nothing, but we go to DLR once a year, on average, so it wasn't a once in a lifetime or once every now and then trip for us, which may make a difference for some people.

If you have the Disney Chase VISA card, you get a discount on the tour if you use it to book, btw. I want to say it's 10% off (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

What kind of meal do they serve on the tour. Does it change with the start time of your tour?
The writeup on the DL website says the meal will change based on the time of your tour.

When I went on a noon tour earlier this year, we had a choice of a few items from what seemed like a condensed version of the Jolly Holiday menu. Like, a couple sandwich choices, a couple side choices, a couple dessert choices.

It was served “box lunch” style and I think I ended up getting a turkey sandwich, chips, and a cookie.

The writeup on the DL website says the meal will change based on the time of your tour.

When I went on a noon tour earlier this year, we had a choice of a few items from what seemed like a condensed version of the Jolly Holiday menu. Like, a couple sandwich choices, a couple side choices, a couple dessert choices.

It was served “box lunch” style and I think I ended up getting a turkey sandwich, chips, and a cookie.

Yep they get the food from the Jolly Holiday.

We did the early tour last summer and it was the same as you got. Box lunch-sandwich, chips, and a desert. I think they may offer a salad choice instead of the sandwich IIRC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!