Walk Around the World commemorative bricks

i am so distressed about this. like so many of you we have personal reasons attached to the bricks we purchased. . brings up fond memories whenever we visited it. (like a little memorial).
I am pulled with deciding getting one of these "tiles". I wish they would be outdoor grade to be put in our own garden area. wish they wouldn't try to pacify us , by offering something..... not perfect for us in return. I mean tech is so good, why couldn't they just replicate "our" brick like it actually was... they have machines that make pancakes out of pictures, why couldnt they print what we want.. not that hard. (shoot just raise the price,, we sheep will follow)
btw do you guys have the wood block replica they sold additionally with your brick? mine are still displayed, not sure if i need a "poor" substitute, decisions, decisions.

I'm not familiar with a wood block replica. That sounds lovely! My brick is from 1994. Maybe they didn't offer it then. I tried to see if there was a way to order a blank brick, but I don't think there is. Was thinking I could take it somewhere to personalize it and have it look more like the original. The package hasn't arrived yet, so I am not sure how it actually looks, but I was thinking I might put it in a shadow box surrounded by some photos.

I ordered three of the commemorative bricks on April 26th. The order went through without a hitch paying through PayPal. I got an email from them saying that UPS would deliver today.

Today I received a box from UPS and it contained one. There was a packing slip that said 3. I have written to guest services but I'm pretty disappointed that they screwed this up! I had hoped to be able to give the other two to my now adult kids this weekend.

Last edited:
I ordered three of the commemorative bricks on April 26th. The order went through without a hitch paying through PayPal. I got an email from them saying that UPS would deliver today.

Today I received a box from UPS and it contained one. There was a packing slip that said 3. I have written to guest services but I'm pretty disappointed that they screwed this up! I had hoped to be able to give the other two to my now adult kids this weekend.

My experience was exactly the same. I ordered three - only received one - even though the packing slip indicated a quantity of three. I called and, after being placed on hold several time so they could investigate the problem, they said they would say send the other two. BTW - I liked the brick very much and was very glad I had ordered the Mickey so that it would resemble the one we had. Makes no sense to me that they would not offer this one with the stamp on the back.

My experience was exactly the same. I ordered three - only received one - even though the packing slip indicated a quantity of three. I called and, after being placed on hold several time so they could investigate the problem, they said they would say send the other two. BTW - I liked the brick very much and was very glad I had ordered the Mickey so that it would resemble the one we had. Makes no sense to me that they would not offer this one with the stamp on the back.

I ordered 3 as well ... just received ONE in the box as well! On hold with customer service now

I'm now being told that the website has been updated to limit to 1 per order ... sounds like they are trying to refund my money instead of sending 2 more

OK ... sorry for all the posts but after talking with the customer service folks, they said they were aware of the issue and said they are working on sending the additional pavers out 1 at a time so we may get them staggered. Sounds a little fishy to me, but we'll see. Has anybody received their additional pavers yet?

The website does now state:

Please note: We are currently unable to process orders that contain more than one of the same design and
Qty Limit 1

They told me they would send me my two additional bricks as well. My conversation with them was on Friday, May 3, but I have nothing in writing to confirm what they told me. I am going wait until the end of the week and write to them if I don't hear anything. There was a limit of 10 bricks at the time that I ordered and they accepted my order for 3 bricks. I have a confirmation to prove it. I think they should honor my request.

They told me they would send me my two additional bricks as well. My conversation with them was on Friday, May 3, but I have nothing in writing to confirm what they told me. I am going wait until the end of the week and write to them if I don't hear anything. There was a limit of 10 bricks at the time that I ordered and they accepted my order for 3 bricks. I have a confirmation to prove it. I think they should honor my request.
according to UPS, my last two from my order of three will be coming on Thursday.

My other two pavers arrived yesterday via UPS in separate boxes. I was never e-mailed any tracking info ... I just had the packages sitting on my front step. It was a nice surprise as I wasn't expecting them this soon

It's sad that they are gone, but the last time I saw mine a couple of years ago, it was almost too worn to be readable. A lot of feet have walked across those bricks and warn them down a lot.

It was fun taking pictures of it every time we visited, but the commemorative ones are very nice! We will always have our pictures.

Does anybody know if they have started removing bricks from around the poly yet?

Thanks for the links. Hopefully my families brick will still be there in July for one last visit.

Thanks for the info. So sort of like the original bricks.

Yep, they look and feel very much like the original bricks, but probably more fragile due to the clay material. The custom lettering is engraved/recessed, so it's not just printed directly on the surface. But there is a message included in the packaging stating not to clean with with any chemicals or display outside. Sounds like whatever they used to print with may fade easily.

Yep, they look and feel very much like the original bricks, but probably more fragile due to the clay material. The custom lettering is engraved/recessed, so it's not just printed directly on the surface. But there is a message included in the packaging stating not to clean with with any chemicals or display outside. Sounds like whatever they used to print with may fade easily.
Thank you.

I wish I could order 3 replicas. I would like to give one each to my now adult daughter and son, who were 20 years younger when we purchased the brick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter