Walk Around the World commemorative bricks

I haven't heard anything from Disney, but checking the Shop Disney site I found that it looks to be active now:

https://www.shopdisney.com/commemorative-legacy-paver-6-personalized-1516620

notes from the item page:

Please note: The 6'' Commemorative Legacy Paver is eligible for the Disney's Walk Around the World retirement program. Following the removal of the original bricks from Disney's Walk Around the World at Magic Kingdom Park, Guests who had previously purchased one of the personalized bricks are now entitled to a discount when purchasing a 6'' Commemorative Legacy Paver. Guests who believe they qualify for this program should email Walt Disney World Guest Services at guest.services@disneyworld.com or call 407-828-2701 with the name and hometown of the Guest who sponsored the brick (Please note: shopDisney Guest Services team are not responsible for this program).

I haven't played around with the purchase yet, but it looks like the images give a good idea of how to personalize the message lines, and I'm assuming you'll input your code at the time of purchase

Thanks! There's no picture of that one. Any idea what it will look like?

Thanks so much for posting. I'll try to order one later today.
I have mine ordered, glad I took a photo of my brick the last time I was at WDW. I used the serial number of my brick on the replica. The replica should look very similar to the original one, with exception that the serial number will be at the top instead of bottom.

Did anyone find the ornament version on ShopDisney? I'd like to order one of those also.

I have mine ordered, glad I took a photo of my brick the last time I was at WDW. I used the serial number of my brick on the replica. The replica should look very similar to the original one, with exception that the serial number will be at the top instead of bottom.

Did anyone find the ornament version on ShopDisney? I'd like to order one of those also.
Hi, I am trying to order mine, where do you get the serial number, I do have a photo of my brick that has that location number on it, would I use that ?

Hi, I am trying to order mine, where do you get the serial number, I do have a photo of my brick that has that location number on it, would I use that ?
Yes, that's it. It's the series of letters and numbers at the bottom of the brick. Do you have your promotion code yet? You'll need it to order your brick.

If you don't have your promotion code, you should email WDW guest services at guest.services@disneyworld.com or call 407-828-2701. You'll need to provide some information - name(s) on the brick, when purchased etc.

Failed to mention that the ShopDisney website ordered two bricks for me instead of one. Several minutes after placing the order, I received two emails with two different order numbers. I called guest services and was told they would attempt to cancel one of the orders but I might receive both bricks. If I receive both, I'd need to tell UPS that I was declining to accept one of the packages. That may be difficult as most likely I will not be home when the delivery occurs.

I ordered mine, but I hope I did it right! I ordered the Mickey because that is the replica of my brick. When I looked at the picture of the one that said Walk Around the World, it was a picture of the Walt and Mickey Partners statue.

Failed to mention that the ShopDisney website ordered two bricks for me instead of one. Several minutes after placing the order, I received two emails with two different order numbers. I called guest services and was told they would attempt to cancel one of the orders but I might receive both bricks. If I receive both, I'd need to tell UPS that I was declining to accept one of the packages. That may be difficult as most likely I will not be home when the delivery occurs.
Are you paying for two? If not I would just keep both lol.

FYI, if you have an actual brick and are ordering a replica, the Walt/Mickey logo that’s exclusive to Walk participants comes with a different sticker on the back of the brick that indicates that you had a real brick. We went with that design rather than the Mickey/hearts that matches our real brick more closely in order to have the ‘proof’ that we’d had an actual brick.

70E0E127-ED6F-4A25-9347-3030A2C6E889.jpeg

Yes, that's it. It's the series of letters and numbers at the bottom of the brick. Do you have your promotion code yet? You'll need it to order your brick.

If you don't have your promotion code, you should email WDW guest services at guest.services@disneyworld.com or call 407-828-2701. You'll need to provide some information - name(s) on the brick, when purchased etc.
Thanks! Yes I do have my code , I guess they aren't exact replica's, but we can make them as close as possible I guess. I wish they would off the actual bricks, so sad they are just getting rid of them.

I understand that they couldn't be there forever, but I remain sad about losing our brick. My daughter and I used to travel to Disney with my friend and her daughter almost every year. Our four names are on the brick. Sadly, my friend died from cancer at the age of 44. It has been a tradition for my daughter (who is an adult now) and I to visit our brick every time we go and think of the many happy times we shared there together. We haven't been in two years and our next trip is in November. Just wish we could have gotten to see it one more time!

Are you paying for two? If not I would just keep both lol.

They charged my credit card twice so if one of the orders is not cancelled, guess I'll be paying for two. Guess I can put one in my office.

Thank you for posting the links. I’ve been checking and called last night and Guest Services told me the 30th
I couldn’t pull up anything !! I’d get nowhere without all you wonderful peeps at the disboards !!!
I went and pulled my original certificate from 1995 when I purchased my Brick and duplicated my order and I am now expecting in 3 to 5 weeks 2 bricks and one expensive brick ornament !!!
Now I’ll just wait for Disney to announce their new buy a tile program or own a piece of gondola program or maybe it will be something to help with the cost of the new EPCOT entrance or the new cruise ships !! Naming rights?? You never know these days !

They charged my credit card twice so if one of the orders is not cancelled, guess I'll be paying for two. Guess I can put one in my office.
If you are unable to decline the 2nd UPS and Disney doesn't refund you, I would file a claim with your CC company. Two purchases right after each other with the same exact amount of $$$ should be an easy claim.

If you are unable to decline the 2nd UPS and Disney doesn't refund you, I would file a claim with your CC company. Two purchases right after each other with the same exact amount of $$$ should be an easy claim.
Thanks, I had thought of that. I'm getting two bricks as I received two confirmation shipment notices yesterday. That was really fast, I ordered the brick Friday and it was shipped yesterday. Don't know how they had to time to complete the personalized information on the brick in that short of a time frame. Doesn't make sense that they could not have cancelled an order that was placed just 15 minutes prior to the cancellation request.

i am so distressed about this. like so many of you we have personal reasons attached to the bricks we purchased. . brings up fond memories whenever we visited it. (like a little memorial).
I am pulled with deciding getting one of these "tiles". I wish they would be outdoor grade to be put in our own garden area. wish they wouldn't try to pacify us , by offering something..... not perfect for us in return. I mean tech is so good, why couldn't they just replicate "our" brick like it actually was... they have machines that make pancakes out of pictures, why couldnt they print what we want.. not that hard. (shoot just raise the price,, we sheep will follow)
btw do you guys have the wood block replica they sold additionally with your brick? mine are still displayed, not sure if i need a "poor" substitute, decisions, decisions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!