WaitList - Where is it?

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Where is the waitlist on the member site? I need to cancel a waitlist. When I looked up the help, it just sent me to MY DASHBOARD and I don't see anything there.

Where is the waitlist on the member site? I need to cancel a waitlist. When I looked up the help, it just sent me to MY DASHBOARD and I don't see anything there.
It should be listed on your dashboard losted smong any reservations you may also have booked. If it’s not there then maybe it expired.

It should be listed on your dashboard losted smong any reservations you may also have booked. If it’s not there then maybe it expired.
Or it could be in the process of being filled.

I just went on this morning to check on a WL i have -- it is on the dashboard - mine shows the reservation i have booked and right below the one i waitlisted. So if not there I guess it could be being filled or you didn't actually set it up? Did you see it on the dashboard before?

Yes, as others have said, it is in the Dashboard, under your reservations.
Congrats you can cancel!

You need to go into the reservation system and try to find a reservation that you want. When you cannot find what you want it will allow you to waitlist it. That is how you create the waitlist request.

I guess I didn't either fill out the waitlist properly or it got cancelled automatically when I booked the day this morning.

Thanks for the responses.

You create the waitlist, just like you create a reservation, and you do it at the same place.

You create the waitlist, just like you create a reservation, and you do it at the same place.

OP wasn't having trouble creating a WL...they had created one and wanted to cancel it but couldn't find it. It appears it got cancelled with their new reservation.

OP wasn't having trouble creating a WL...they had created one and wanted to cancel it but couldn't find it. It appears it got cancelled with their new reservation.
Thanks. Didn't quite understand that.

Related question. I know before the booking engine updates when a waitlist was filled it would disappear from the dashboard. Is that still the case? And if not, what other ways are there to tell whether it was filled?

Related question. I know before the booking engine updates when a waitlist was filled it would disappear from the dashboard. Is that still the case? And if not, what other ways are there to tell whether it was filled?
I had a waitlist filled last week, it did disappear off my dashboard. I also received a welcome home email but those seem to be all over the place with the recent updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter