Waitlist/Stalking... Hows my chances?

karribellucco

Earning My Ears
I am attempting to get BCV 1 Bedroom for 2 nights the end September. I am literally obsessed, every 5 seconds I refresh the page. I noticed that a lot of hotels aren't opening up for the 2 dates I need. What are your thoughts that I will get it? I am 54 days out. I keep stalking. HOPING FOR A MIRACLE! I do have a back up plan... what do you think my chances are?:mickeybar

:smickey:DISNEY FOR LIFE :smickey:

There is a much better chance of a 1BR opening than a studio. If this is a weekend, even more difficult.
However, finding anything in DVC and especailly at an EPCOT resort during F&W is challenging and a lot of luck at best.
Good luck!

Ugh I know! I pray I do! It’s 26-28 so we check out Saturday hoping something budges... thanks for your luck I appreciate it :tinker:

When checking the website to see if a day or a couple of days have opened up what have been your experience at the best time of day to look . I would appreciate anyones thoughts

We actually found Friday evenings were good as well. Just make sure you waitlist it as well! Sometimes miracles happen!
pixiedust:

I also recommend stepping up your stalking as you approach the 31-day mark. Anyone wanting to prevent their points from going into holding will cancel around that time.

In the last 2 weeks, I was able to get two different nightsin January at Poly from stalking vs. waitlist I had set up. One time was mid morning and the other time was early evening. I was able to get early December in a 1 bedroom thIs way too. I know you are now closer but I’ve had luck around those times. Of course, could be pretty random! Good luck

Thanks I really appreciate everyones help . Will just keep watching the website

Good luck. I hope you find something. If your limited to BCV studio unfortunately I think your chances are slim. A one bedroom or a bwv room might be more likely if those are options. Particularly garden view at bwv.

Thanks everyone! I’m open to board walk villa too, we want a 1 bedroom. I have a the first half of our trip all set for BCV 1 bedroom just hoping the last two days open

Keep stalking the website, but still keep the waitlist. We just had our waitlist filled for AKV Club level with 40 days before check in. I was able to find 2 nights in a BCV 1 bed at the beginning of Oct by stalking, but had to change plans when the WL came in. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!