Waitlist Question

MeridaMonkey

Mouseketeer
Newbie here and i have a wait list question:

I'm coming home (love saying that :D) in February for the Princess Half Marathon weekend and I've had to cobble together my nights at CCV almost one at a time. Feb 21-22 and Feb 23-25 I'm booked into a Deluxe Studio and Feb 22-23 I'm booked into a Deluxe Studio with a Walk-in shower.

I'm relieved at this point just to have all of my nights covered (weeks of stalking the rat paid off) but would obviously love to not have to move twice in a 4 night stay.

My question is this: if I have a reservation for Feb 22-23 (walk-in shower studio), is my waitlist for that same night for a regular studio still in the system? It still shows in my dashboard but this is my first time doing this so I thought I'd ask the question.

If I do manage to get all of my nights in the same category of studio, my next step would be to call MS and have them combine all nights into one reservation, correct?

Thank you!!!

Yes. Your waitlist is active. It is a different booking type.

Thank you!

I'll still be stalking the RAT as often as possible, (that's how I filled in two of my four nights for this trip) but knowing my waitlist request is still out there is a relief.

7 month window opens in 11 days, I'm sure there will be tons of movement starting very soon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter