The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

I am excited and so are my adult kids who are now joint owners with me and DH of 175 RIV points!

I can’t wait to try it next summer. Had hoped to try it sooner but so far, not having luck. But that is okay..I’ve got lots of trips planned and will be doing RIV for at least 2 of them each year!

I am excited and so are my adult kids who are now joint owners with me and DH of 175 RIV points!

I can’t wait to try it next summer. Had hoped to try it sooner but so far, not having luck. But that is okay..I’ve got lots of trips planned and will be doing RIV for at least 2 of them each year!
Nice!! Can’t wait to meet you and fellow neighbors! I’m happy with my purchase despite what others may say I believe this resort will surpass most of the expectation. I got lucky and got jan 8th -14th

So you guys know what is the absolute torture for me? We have a trip planned in Dec that wraps around a college soccer showcase for my daughter. This was planned pre-purchase decision.

We LEAVE for home on Dec 15th.

Literally hours before we could have at least toured the lobby.

Our first trip to RIV is the last week in Feb. So it's not like we're waiting a year to see it..... but the irony.... it's a killer.

That is so pretty..... can’t wait to see it in person ♥

Me too and all the stuff they haven't shown us yet!!!

I’ll be there in January also couldn’t resist I grabbed 125!!

Jealous your trip is so soon. Please tell us how it goes!

That's exciting to own it with your kids. How nice to think of all the years and memories to come and 2 trips a year sounds awesome!

Nice!! Can’t wait to meet you and fellow neighbors! I’m happy with my purchase despite what others may say I believe this resort will surpass most of the expectation. I got lucky and got jan 8th -14th
I think it will too. I think it will be every bit the luxury resort they are marketing. We bought based on the pictures and Skyliner and then there has been so much bad press about Star Wars Land. We hear it a lot here in SoCal.

When we went to Orlando and toured the units, it put all my doubts to rest. Copper Creek is beautiful, but then you walk into Riviera's model and it's just next level. Not everyone likes a particular aesthetic and certainly the Skyliner crash didn't help anything, but for those of us who already love the pics, I think our expectations will be surpassed when we go.

So you guys know what is the absolute torture for me? We have a trip planned in Dec that wraps around a college soccer showcase for my daughter. This was planned pre-purchase decision.

We LEAVE for home on Dec 15th.

Literally hours before we could have at least toured the lobby.

Our first trip to RIV is the last week in Feb. So it's not like we're waiting a year to see it..... but the irony.... it's a killer.

I will be rooting for a soft opening for you! I hope you will post your experience here when you do get to tour it!

Me too and all the stuff they haven't shown us yet!!!

Jealous your trip is so soon. Please tell us how it goes!

That's exciting to own it with your kids. How nice to think of all the years and memories to come and 2 trips a year sounds awesome!

I think it will too. I think it will be every bit the luxury resort they are marketing. We bought based on the pictures and Skyliner and then there has been so much bad press about Star Wars Land. We hear it a lot here in SoCal.

When we went to Orlando and toured the units, it put all my doubts to rest. Copper Creek is beautiful, but then you walk into Riviera's model and it's just next level. Not everyone likes a particular aesthetic and certainly the Skyliner crash didn't help anything, but for those of us who already love the pics, I think our expectations will be surpassed when we go.

I will be rooting for a soft opening for you! I hope you will post your experience here when you do get to tour it!
Oh don’t worry I’ll take plenty of pics of the resort and I’ll post my experience and keep the thread updated! Me and my family are extremely excited to see riviera in full motion

I read an article today that DVC added a handfull of rooms to the inventory last month, so maybe that will help getting reservations.

I got 200 points. I won't be able to visit during my first Disney trip in 2020 since it's booked, so I'll be staying at AKL in May. I can't wait to check out Riviera in September.

I think this will work out pretty well. I'm obsessed with AKL and the decision for me was wether to buy AKL resale or RIV direct. I ended up going direct, but I'm still considering a second contract resale later down the road.

Hello ladies and gents is there anyway someone local to Orlando would be able to post some updated pics of the progress of the construction of the RR?

Hello everyone! My wife and I bought our first DVC contract a few weeks ago - 150 points at Riviera! We have a short stay in March (currently booked at Old Key West) but have also booked our first Riviera stay for next October!

Does anyone know if DVC members can pool hop to the Riviera?

I am going to say no. I think they have slowly been eliminating the new resorts. I just got my new paperwork and am seeing if it’s listed there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts