Waiting for Points to "Load" / Populate - Resale Contract Visible -

Waiting anxiously here too, have two processing now
1. Deed Recorded 12/20/19 - Contract showed on my DVC account on 01/03/20...... waiting on points
2. Deed recorded 12/31/19 - waiting on activation email(different use year)

My guess is the Member Admin reps work on loading these between phone calls, and very likely the week between Christmas and New Years was very busy with phone calls handling member issues, so they have gotten a little behind.
Also Members Dues time of year. Prolly extra busy processing checks and payments.

For
1. My guess is 1/10 based on @zakdavid experience recently. Soon!
2. Venture a guess when it shows on your account.

You know the drill @montreid. :-)

Update:
Aulani Closed 12/26
DVC received 1/2
DVC Activation email: 1/10

--needed to call for the Club ID as that's different from the Contract# it seems.
--Does he number of resales gets a .x after the original -- so ours is xxxx.1 - 1st resale it seems.

My stats:
First purchase; resale SSR 400 points.
Orange County FL recorded the deed on 12/26.
Welcome letter with membership ID number dated 1/3.
I called yesterday and was able to get activation code and another ID I needed to log into DVC Ownership website.
Points not loaded yet; I'll call member services today to see if I can get them loaded.

I called yesterday and was able to get activation code and another ID I needed to log into DVC Ownership website.
Points not loaded yet; I'll call member services today to see if I can get them loaded.

Did member services tell you how many days before points will get loaded?
Been 10 days since my contract activated on the website, still no points.

Your first deed’s points hasn’t populated yet? Definitely give them a call today!

Your first deed’s points hasn’t populated yet? Definitely give them a call today!

Since I'm at work, I did an online chat. They said to expect one to two weeks for the points to populate.
Today is day 10, so I guess if they don't show up by day 14, I'll check back with them.

My timeline:
26 Dec deed registered with Orange County FL recorder
3 Jan: Date of letter with membership ID number

I had to wait until today (Monday) to talk to Member Administration because they're only in the office M-F. I was told that it would take 7-10 business days for the points to populate after the date of the letter. They said my points should show up anywhere from tomorrow (14 Jan) to Friday (17 Jan).

Hope this helps.

Points loaded into account this morning that I'd been waiting for. :)
So: Deed Recorded: 12/20, Contract Visible: 01/03, Points Loaded: 01/14 (25 days total, 2 days were holidays)

Have a few more add-ons in the pipeline too, we will see how their timing is with these:
Deed Recorded: 12/31, Contract Visible: 01/13
Deed Recorded: 01/10.... waiting for contract to show up
Deed Recorded: 01/14....waiting for contract to show up

Update. 1 week later. No points.
Chat with dvc Ms.....ptd loaded 10 minutes later. Painless .

Now for waitlists and stalking 😂

Update. 1 week later. No points.
Chat with dvc Ms.....ptd loaded 10 minutes later. Painless .

Now for waitlists and stalking 😂
I haven’t got my points been waiting for a week. Who do you talk to? I called member services this week they said I have to wait until it populates. The wait is terrible! My deed recorded since 12/30.

I haven’t got my points been waiting for a week. Who do you talk to? I called member services this week they said I have to wait until it populates. The wait is terrible! My deed recorded since 12/30.

From what I understand, talking to member services doesn't help. I've tried that too, but coincidentally, whenever I have checked with MS, the points show up or the contracts loads the next day. But I don't believe it had anything to do with me contacting them.
If your deed recorded on 12/30, I would expect you'll see the points next Tuesday/Wednesday 1/21 or 1/22.

I have a deed that recorded on 12/31, so I'm waiting again too..

From what I understand, talking to member services doesn't help. I've tried that too, but coincidentally, whenever I have checked with MS, the points show up or the contracts loads the next day. But I don't believe it had anything to do with me contacting them.
If your deed recorded on 12/30, I would expect you'll see the points next Tuesday/Wednesday 1/21 or 1/22.

I have a deed that recorded on 12/31, so I'm waiting again too..
Member Administration creates the new contract which is a shell. That shell contract is then passed to Member Services and is what people see when they have no points. Member Services (just not the people that answer the phone) take the points out of the old owners shell of a contract and "move" them to your contract. Member Administration can't do this as they don't deal with the "bookkeeping" of the points that is Member Services. So once you have a Membership ID Member Services handles the rest and would be who you speak with.

So Member Services can "pixie-dust" you and call the back office to get your contract moved to the top of the pile. It was 100% done for me once specifically because of some booking issues that I explained (and with a long long ROFR on their part) that they were willing to do it.

Awesome thanks doubt I will be lucky but will give that a shot too.
Just did a chat. I was told it will take about 30 days for my point to load! I told them I thought it was shorter they said because I purchased a resale contract I will have to wait for 30 days for my points to load. It’s frustrating and the wait is so painful (since 12/30). Chat person said she checked with her support team.

Member Administration creates the new contract which is a shell. That shell contract is then passed to Member Services and is what people see when they have no points. Member Services (just not the people that answer the phone) take the points out of the old owners shell of a contract and "move" them to your contract. Member Administration can't do this as they don't deal with the "bookkeeping" of the points that is Member Services. So once you have a Membership ID Member Services handles the rest and would be who you speak with.

So Member Services can "pixie-dust" you and call the back office to get your contract moved to the top of the pile. It was 100% done for me once specifically because of some booking issues that I explained (and with a long long ROFR on their part) that they were willing to do it.

I still don’t have my points called member services they said they don’t do that and member admin tells me it’s member services. Did click to chat no help either! Chat is telling me I have to wait 30 days for Points to populate because I bought a resale contract. Bought a grand Californian resale and deed was recorded since 12/30. The wait is so hard!

I still don’t have my points called member services they said they don’t do that and member admin tells me it’s member services. Did click to chat no help either! Chat is telling me I have to wait 30 days for Points to populate because I bought a resale contract. Bought a grand Californian resale and deed was recorded since 12/30. The wait is so hard!
I would call back MS and say MA told you they do it. I would specifically start with asking them if they can tell you what date they are working on (they have a general closing date generally they can give you). They will freely give that usually which gets you to the right person normally that then can try and make it quicken. But it is 100% for certain MS that populates the points just they might not be making exceptions right now for anyone.

I would call back MS and say MA told you they do it. I would specifically start with asking them if they can tell you what date they are working on (they have a general closing date generally they can give you). They will freely give that usually which gets you to the right person normally that then can try and make it quicken. But it is 100% for certain MS that populates the points just they might not be making exceptions right now for anyone.
I guess. I talked to ms they said they don’t do that at all as they only make reservations. It’s ma that does it I was pushed all over. I guess I just have to wait. Even when I told them my deed has been recorded since 12/30 they didn’t seem to care both ma and ms. Well ma said to call ms for points and when contacted ms they said they don’t do that it’s ma. Just frustrating getting the run around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!