Waiting for Points to "Load" / Populate - Resale Contract Visible -

Based on recent reports in this thread, you should see points pop 2-3 weeks from deed recording (end of 1st week Feb to mid Feb.).

Two contracts update:

Deed Recorded: 01/10.... active on site: 01/24...waiting for points
Deed Recorded: 01/14....active on site: 01/24... waiting for points

Funny they both showed up at the same time
Our deed was recorded on the 14th also, but still no email for an activation code. I'm getting very anxious!

Two contracts update:

Deed Recorded: 01/10.... active on site: 01/24...waiting for points
Deed Recorded: 01/14....active on site: 01/24... waiting for points

Funny they both showed up at the same time
Our deed was recorded on the 14th also, but still no email for an activation code. I'm getting very anxious!

How are you active on site already? We still havent received our email with activation code. Is there something I should be doing?

I closed on the 1/15 and documents was sent to DVC 1/16. The contact just became visible RIGHT now but without points.

I closed on the 1/15 and documents was sent to DVC 1/16. The contact just became visible RIGHT now but without points.

Congrats!! we closed on 1/13 and still waiting on the email. this is our first DVC wonder if thats why its taking so long.. its killing me!!!!!!

Congrats!! we closed on 1/13 and still waiting on the email. this is our first DVC wonder if thats why its taking so long.. its killing me!!!!!!
Thanks.
I think when they need to setup a new membership the process takes longer Than if they only need to add the contract to an existing membership.

We closed on the 17th but deed was recorded on the 22nd I think. That’s when I seen it on there.

cant help to wonder if they just give you a random date to buy some time. When I was told we closed I found the deed online the day after.

I can’t say if it’s always this fast but my best guess it is as it done electronically.

cant help to wonder if they just give you a random date to buy some time. When I was told we closed I found the deed online the day after.

I can’t say if it’s always this fast but my best guess it is as it done electronically.
It was a Friday when we closed and then Monday was a holiday so I think that was the reason for the delay. Just hoping to get an activation email soon!

How are you active on site already? We still havent received our email with activation code. Is there something I should be doing?

I am an existing Dvc member adding on, so I provided my Dvc membership number during the closing process and Disney automatically adds the new contracts to my existing online account. My add on contracts don’t receive activation emails.

Yes! I got my activation code and am in! I wonder how long the points will take to populate!

Yes, it’s been taking about 1-1/2 to 2 weeks for points to populate since the new year. Maybe the holidays put them behind and they will get it done faster. But it seems like once you reach the point of frustration and say to yourself, “what is taking Disney so freaking long”, the next day the points show up.

‘Called member services and asked if they would and could do some magic. CM laughed very politely and said she would see what she could do. After 15min she came back and said points are in my account 8-)
thats so exciting! maybe i will try to call to and hope it works!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter