Waiting for DISNEYLAND HOTEL DVC Thread (see post 1 for updates)

I’m a bit hypocritical because I love getting a cocktail at Trader Sam’s, having a mimosa with brunch at Lamplight, or sharing a bottle of wine with my wife at Carthay Circle and Napa Rose… but we would never go too far because we are responsible for ourselves and our kids.

I think that most people can handle themselves responsibly, but we always liked that the people who wanted “a good time” tended to matriculate away from Disneyland at night time into DCA and Downtown Disney so that we could avoid that element.

I knew that we were contributing to the downfall of society when we had some champagne at the Blue Bayou, but figured that it was already going that direction so there was no point in fighting it.
Totally agree. I don't want to outlaw alcohol, it was just nice to not have it be a part of the experience, unless you wanted it to be. (I have had drinks at Carthay, as well as DTD). I drink maybe once or twice a year (sometimes more, sometimes less), so I'm not against drinking, I just liked that about Disney.

Drinking is one thing I absolutely hate about going to a ballgame (but I love baseball games at the ballpark), so many idiots that can't handle their alcohol, get obnoxious heckling, then pick fights or barf, or pass out, etc.

Last edited:
Drinking is one thing I absolutely hate about going to a ballgame (but I love baseball games at the ballpark), so many idiots that can't handle their alcohol, get obnoxious heckling, then pick fights or barf, or pass out, etc.
I know, this is OT, but come to the Las Vegas Ballpark to watch the AAA Aviators play. Las Vegas is a lot like Disney -- we want you to keep coming back and spending your money here. To ensure that you will enjoy your time here, the Aviators instituted a written policy stating that that kind of behavior will not be tolerated and may result in (quiet and orderly) ejection from the facility (just like DL/CA). The burnt-end burritos are to die for. 🌭🍟🌯🍿

I know, this is OT, but come to the Las Vegas Ballpark to watch the AAA Aviators play. Las Vegas is a lot like Disney -- we want you to keep coming back and spending your money here. To ensure that you will enjoy your time here, the Aviators instituted a written policy stating that that kind of behavior will not be tolerated and may result in (quiet and orderly) ejection from the facility (just like DL/CA). The burnt-end burritos are to die for. 🌭🍟🌯🍿
Its ok to go OT this is a 3+ year old thread about a future hotel that is almost open that I bumped hoping someone still had a copy of an old PDF once posted here that seems to have disappeared from the internet.

On topic isn’t real here anymore.

The real Disneyland DVC thread is here:
View attachment 774937

Awesome resource/content coming soon - much provided by amazing DisBoard owners like you!
These first few pages/posts will be continually updated with information, photos and helpful links.
Have an upcoming stay? Post and I'll add you to the "Be Our Guest" list - post #2

Promotional Video:
View attachment 775005

Photos
View attachment 775008

View attachment 775009

View attachment 775010

View attachment 775011

View attachment 775013

View attachment 775015

Address:
1150 West Magic Way
Anaheim, California 92802
Phone: (714) 778-6600

Map:
View attachment 774948

Aerial Photos (coming)
Point Charts: 2023, 2024

ROOMS
Floorplan Layout: (coming)
Floor Plans: (coming)
Video Room Tours: (coming)
Views from Rooms: (coming)
Coffee makers info: (coming)

View attachment 774986

FOOD!
VDH Food/Beverage:

Palm Breeze Bar: (coming)

Disneyland Hotel Dining & Lounges:
Goofy's Kitchen:
Breakfast | Dinner
Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill: Breakfast | Lunch/Dinner
Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar: Lunch | Dinner
The Coffee House: Menu
In Room Dining: Menu

Downtown Disney Dining
Disney link

Nearby suggested off-property dining
(coming)

Pools:
General Pool info page

VDH: Palette Pool: (coming)
VDH: Steamboat Willie Splash Pad: (coming)
DLH: D Ticket Pool: (coming)
DLH: E Ticket Pool: (coming)
DLH: Monorail Pool & Slides: (coming)
Cabanas

VDH Specific Facilities:
Fitness Center: (coming)
Grill Area: (coming)
Community Hall: (coming)
Guest Laundry Room: (coming)

VDH Recreation
(coming)

General Disneyland Property:
Amenities/General Info

Front Desk: (coming)
Guests Services: (coming)
Bell & Valet Services: (coming)
Rose Court Garden: (coming)
Adventure Lawn: (coming)
Frontier Lawn: (coming)
Tenaya Stone Spa @ Grand Californian
Fantasia Shop: (coming)
Small World Gifts and Sundries: (coming)
Outdoor Fireplace: (coming)

Transportation:
(coming)

Pre-Opening and Opening Information / Memories:
DisBoards Waiting For Disneyland Hotel DVC Thread
Opening date: Sept 28, 2023 (in theory).

Thanks to the following where information/photos were extracted: The Dis / DVC Fan, Disney Parks Blog.

Its ok to go OT this is a 3+ year old thread about a future hotel that is almost open that I bumped hoping someone still had a copy of an old PDF once posted here that seems to have disappeared from the internet.

On topic isn’t real here anymore.

The real Disneyland DVC thread is here:
I found my PDF copy of the VDH Public Offering Statement but it's 261 pages, not 1000+ like someone said theirs was. I put it on google drive here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZVGmZsEfHMSZOUPUuzSr8WmIc6H-YVLS?usp=sharing

I found my PDF copy of the VDH Public Offering Statement but it's 261 pages, not 1000+ like someone said theirs was. I put it on google drive here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZVGmZsEfHMSZOUPUuzSr8WmIc6H-YVLS?usp=sharing
Thank you! The 1000+ page document was the zoning variance application that the city posted to their website that gave us all of the information and images posted in the first few posts of this thread. But it also had a LOT of other information like parking specifications and other random stuff. I’m curious what has changed vs stayed the same.

Thank you! The 1000+ page document was the zoning variance application that the city posted to their website that gave us all of the information and images posted in the first few posts of this thread. But it also had a LOT of other information like parking specifications and other random stuff. I’m curious what has changed vs stayed the same.
Oh! Darn too bad the link got reused for a different document. Hopefully someone downloaded the pdf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!