Wait times during EMH at Epcot?

hdnyc

Mouseketeer
What has your experience been with the morning extra magic hours at Epcot? Specifically interested in tier 1 rides - Soarin', Test Track, Frozen Ever After, and Elsa & Anna. I've only done EMH at Magic Kingdom, so curious how empty things feel at Epcot. I am planning a trip during a fairly low-crowd time (late February), so not talking about a super busy time of the year. Thanks!

5-10-20 min. depending on when during that hour you approach an attraction.

Frozen Ever After, and Elsa & Anna will be busiest.
Soarin' should be easiest.
TT is a toss-up.

In October, we arrived at the park via the International Gateway about halfway into the EMH. We went straight to Frozen because 1) we had a FP for Test Track and 2) we knew that Soarin was often available as a 4th FP. We waited about 20 minutes perhaps. As we were getting off the ride the rope drop crowds were arriving.

I think we were there for a short trip at the end of last February. I know we did Epcot in the morning from the International GW, not sure if it was EMH though. If it's EMH you should be able to do 2 out of 3 with little wait (less than 20 min). I would go to TT first, then Snoarin.

We did EMH at Epcot in mid February this year. We entered during the IG and headed right for Frozen, which was a walk on. Our plan was to then head to TT, but it was down. We stopped for a snack and then rode SE and Nemo with no wait before rope drop crowds came in and then used a FP for Soarin’. I think you can get all three headliners in during that hour if nothing is down, but I personally don’t think I’ll go to Epcot again without a FP for TT. It goes down most often and, as others have said, Soarin’ is pretty easy to get as a 4th (and of the 3, I’d be most OK missing Frozen).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter