Wait no January 2020 trip report thread yet? Guess I will start it.

garneska

DIS Veteran
@2goofycampers let me know if this already exists, we can merge or delete. I searched and did not see anything.

i am normally at the fort for two weeks around marathon weekend, but we have had a change in plans. A lot of things have been going on with some extra trips not planned that needed to happen. Mallory also is on antibiotics for the second pressure sore that did not close but got infected. Now she is not drinking, eating reluctantly, constipated, and not peeing well. She is currently in Ohio with us and all the travel taking her out of her routine, I am not sure if she is having issues, its being someplace different, or the antibiotics. Needless to say on dec 26 I checked hotels at Disney and I could get a cabin for 3 nights starting friday before the half.

New plan is to drive baa k to Atlanta tomorrow. Try to get Mallory to the vet on Tuesda, squeeze in my physical therapy session on Tuesday, and work. We will then drive Mallory in the Rav to Disney on Friday Jan 10 and stay till Monday Jan 13 And stay in the cabins. at least I will get to go to CA grille for brunch on Sunday. Basically do Disney springs on Saturday.

I will still post pics here. Rockstar will be in tow and will have her wagon so we can take her places.

Kris - we will be here Jan 5 - Jan 10. Looks like we will miss each other, yet again.

Boomer - we will be in full hook-up too.

Sorry to be so quick and short with my responses. I will catch up soon. My phone charger was allowing my phone to power at 2% and no more all day yesterday in route. Just got a new charger and trying to start a trip report. When I add a photo, it is tuned sideways. How do I fix this? The entire interface is new. Maybe I need the dis app....if that still exists.

mm, the DIS app was abandoned a long time ago in favor of this new forum software which is supposedly phone friendly.

For uploaded pics, the s/w always seems to want to show it in landscape so you have to either take the photo in landscape or rotate them before uploading. At least that the way it appears to work. I hope that addresses the issue you had.

Have a great trip - Bama Ed

Kris, as soon as we decided to head to Disney, I was on this board 5 mins later looking to see if you would be down here too!

Hello, Jim & tigger! Hello, friends.

Thanks for your help, Ed!

I am sad we were supposed to be checking in today too with the RV, but have had too many issues to list, so on dec 26 when I saw I could get a cabin just for marathon weekend, I took it. one of the issues has been Mallory, but for the moment is doing better. I still did not want her away from home and the vet for two weeks. I know she is old and I am going to have to let her go, but I am just not ready for that. I am so glad that her issues seemed to be the dehydration exacerbated from the antibiotic. With fluids she has picked back up.

hope you guys have a great time!

apologies for the newbie question... where can i find this month’s campfire movie list? thanks!

Enyoc,

Not a newbie question. It may not have hit the i'nets yet. The month calendar usually gets posted here when it shows up on one of the other Disney sites, but that can be a few days into the month.

j

I just found this on a fb site. Not a great pic, but readable. (I had to blow it up quite a bit) Hopefully Melissa grabs a better one.

80825792_10219242408183939_2709712442052575232_o.jpg

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!