Wait, didn't we just go to WDW? PTR!

coneygoil

Mouseketeer
Howdy, I'm Nina! I just turned 28 in March. My parents brought me to WDW for my 1st birthday and have not stopped since. This up-coming trip will be my 27th time at WDW!

My parents and I actually just when to WDW last October. We attended the MNSSHP for the first time. It was the most AWESOME experience! I can't wait to attend another MNSSHP. We're planning to try the MVMCP this coming December. The last 5 years we've tried to visit WDW twice a year, but it's actually been like every other year that we get to go twice a year. 2010 is one of those years! :banana:

Dates of Trip: April 24-29

Where We'll Stay: Port Orleans Riverside
Riverside is our "home" resort. I miss it being called Dixie Landings :( We first stayed there in 1993 and have stayed there NINE TIMES! But it's been 4 years since we've stayed there. Sadly, with prices going up, it's been hard to save up the extra money. So, Pop Century became our second "home" resort. We enjoy POP a lot, but Riverside will always be our favorite! My husband and I will have a separate room from my parents since we want our privacy to make new little Disney fans ;)

Cast of Characters:

Me :ccat:
DSCN3988.jpg

Anthony, 29 - my husband and 2nd time at Disney :drive: He went there ten years ago on a senior class trip. He's not a Disney fan, but tolerates it (and all my Disney decorations) for my sake.
DSCN5103.jpg

My Dad, 52 - 29th trip
100_2999.jpg

My Mom, 51 - 28th trip
DSCN3845.jpg

Alicia, 25 - my best friend and lives a hour from Orlando
100_2961.jpg

Sandy, 50 - Alicia's kooky mom
DSCN4043.jpg

Advanced Dining Reservations: San Angel Inn and Chef Mickey
This will be our first time at San Angel Inn. I've always wanted to try it since the atmosphere is awesome! The last time I went to Chef Mickey, it was still located at the Marketplace. That was like 16 years old! I chose breakfast and I can't wait to meet Mickey and the gang in their chef outfits. I made it known that me and my husband were "celebrating" our 1st Wedding Anniversary around that time (technically, our anniversary was March 28th, but that's close enough ;)). I was told that there will be something special waiting on the table for us. I wonder what it is!

What I'm looking forward to the most: My husband being there for the first time, having our own room at our "home" resort, seeing my best friend, visiting our CM friends and meeting new CMs to befriend, buying lots of souvenirs, character encounters, riding my favorite rides, Magic Kingdom at night, listening to Off Kilter and hopefully getting a hug from Randy the lead guitarist, drinking many cups of Israel Coke, and EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

I bought the "Guide to the Magic" Journal. I like all the questions and notes that help you remember what happened on your trip. I always bring my regular journal, but seem to not write in it the whole time I'm at WDW. I never know where to start because so much always happens every day of our trips! I think with the "Guide to the Magic" Journal being so organized, it'll help me to be more organized. I bought one for my Mom too as a surprise trip gift! Yes, we sometimes give each other trip gifts :laughing: She actually gave me one gift, an unopened Alice in Wonderland doll from the '90's. Talk about exciting! She said she had one more gift for me. Wonder what....

In exactly two weeks, we will be at WDW! :dance3: It'll be here before we know it!

Our trip is finally here! Only 10 hours left until we leave for WDW. I still have a bunch of things to do, but here's some pics of me "packing". :goodvibes

DSCN5210.jpg

I bought the Guide to the Magic Journal. Looks like it'll be a big help. Has anyone else used it before?

DSCN5211.jpg

I'm bringing along some movies to watch on the ten hour car. Here's the newest edition to my Disney Animated Movies collection. Mouse Detective was the first Disney movie I ever went to see at the theater! I was 4-years old. Awww...

DSCN5212.jpg

Also bringing along one of my old favorite, POTC! I'm making smooching lips at Barbossa. He's my main man pirate:

DSCN5214.jpg

I'm probably the only woman that packs light. LOL! Maybe.

Here we come, Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter