• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wahoo! FedEx box arrived yesterday!

blueroses

always planning the next trip
I thought my Marc Jacobs habit was expensive, but yesterday a $23K totebag showed up on my doorstep!
Mr. blueroses and I bought 160 points at Saratoga Springs and 70 at AKV. I'm banking/borrowing the SSR points and using them in March 2008 for a GV for my father's 75th birthday (he just *had* to be born in Magic season). My calendar is already marked for when I need to start calling for the reservation. I haven't decided whether I want to use points or a cash reservation for the 2008 marathon, but I love being able to choose! We're going to Orlando in May for the Minnie marathon and will take the tour then. I've only been to the spa at SSR and can't wait to see the rest of it and the AKV models.
About that totebag. It's actually pretty nice, but it would have been better if they had just left the embroidery with "DVC member" and left off the printed "I know the secret!"

Congrats blueroses...Welcome Home!!!

Did you get '06 & '07 points with your SSR purchase?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter