W.I.S.H - A July to Remember

TOPIC TUESDAY:
And here we are at the end of the July. How did it play out for you?
How did you do with your healthy living goals for the month? Was it a memorable month?

JULY WRAP UP

Goals:
Lose -5 pounds... I dropped another pound over the weekend making it -7 for the month and -12 overall. 100%+
Get outside for tune-out/tune-in time... I fell off here, but did manage at least a couple evenings per week. 71%
Drink 2+ liters of water per day. 100%!

All in all July was a success and I did well with the things I planned for the month, even getting the new sofa and letting go of the old was an accomplishment. The NAET is doing exactly what I had hoped, and is helping me to lose weight, which is so badly needed. I'm coming out of the month in much better shape than I came in... now on to August.

upload_2018-7-31_7-40-9.png

Thanks Oneanne!

Mixed month for me with holiday in Orlando and friends from US being here with us and touring in the country & eating out. I am disappointed but I am above my maintenance range and I hate having to admit it - but I need to face it and get my act together

Looking forward for August

It was my birthday and I was just blah.

Belated :bday: from me :-)

@Oneanne thank you so much for hosting July - you did a wonderful job.

July was a bit of a wash for me - just too much go on to really focus - I need to turn it around in August and for the rest of the year - yes looking at you mini cruise in December - I want to feel a little more confident and happy in myself by then.

Belated :bday: from me :-)

@Oneanne thank you so much for hosting July - you did a wonderful job.

July was a bit of a wash for me - just too much go on to really focus - I need to turn it around in August and for the rest of the year - yes looking at you mini cruise in December - I want to feel a little more confident and happy in myself by then.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!