VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Jimmy...thanks for sharing your pictures so freely and often. Looks like you've had some good weather and the crowds are getting better the further you get from Easter. That view of the fireworks show from the boat on the lake was really nice.

Jimmy...thanks for sharing your pictures so freely and often. Looks like you've had some good weather and the crowds are getting better the further you get from Easter. That view of the fireworks show from the boat on the lake was really nice.
Thank you Granny
I’m glad to be able to share here. I know for me when I’m home and need a Wdw fix, I can turn to the Groupies who might be here at that moment and it makes life a bit easier to deal with

We will be on the cruise starting tomorrow but after I return I will try my best to get some pics by next Sunday once I’m back home

See yall on the other side Groupies

Happy Friday Groupies! :flower1: It is yet another rainy day here in MA. Next week finally looks like our weather will turn beautiful, and we're heading to Florida, haha! Flying to Sarasota (our other happy place) to visit with my sister who is a snow bird there. Staying overnight, spend a few hours at the beach, and then drive on up to the BCV. Hope everyone has a good day!

Corinne...BCV sounds like a great location for your trip. Close to EPCOT and Flower & Garden Festival. And easy access to the sky lift to get you over to DHS. I always have liked BWV for its easy walking access to two parks. But I think with the sky lift, BCV may have passed it in location convenience. Hope you have a great trip! :)

We got off the ship at 8 am
Had a great time! Wish is absolutely beautiful
4 nights is not nearly enough time to explore it. It’s huge!! This is the 1st cruise I have been on that I was still seeing new faces even after we were departing
We are now at AoA for one night to see Jo Dee Messina and hope to catch up with KAT4DISNEY

Here are a few shots from cruise
IMG_2313.jpegIMG_2316.jpegIMG_2316.jpegIMG_2322.jpegIMG_2327.jpegIMG_2335.jpegIMG_2340.jpegIMG_2352.jpegIMG_2356.jpegIMG_2368.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2393.jpeg
    IMG_2393.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 2

Just got home! Whew what a day on the road. We left wdw at 7:50am
Drive normally takes us 10 to 10 1/2 hrs as we have to stop more often than we used too
Took 13 hrs this time. As soon as we crossed the SC line traffic halted and we had at least 190 more miles to go on I95 before our normal turnoff
GPS warned us to immediately get off the highway as there were multiple accidents fir the next 160 miles

So we had to reroute via 2 lane roads

Took awhile but we are home 😊

One note…has SC been under bomb attacks recently
I hit some terrible potholes and one I wasn’t sure if my oil pan was still intact after the bottom out 😂

We had a great time lots of fun at wdw and the wish
Cannot wait to go back to both😊😊

I will share more pics tomorrow

Ok folks
Couple days late but had to do some catching up
With life issues, work, family etc
As promised more pics
Please overlook me if I post doubles

AoA has a really cool vibe to it and late Fri night I took this shots in the cars section
IMG_2461.jpegIMG_2453.jpegIMG_2454.jpegIMG_2443.jpeg
IMG_2442.jpegIMG_2440.jpeg

Last edited:
I am sitting here enjoying my quiet time. We are being picked up at 9:30, and flying to Sarasota to spend a very short time with my sister before driving to WDW tomorrow. We do not typically visit in April, usually the first week of May, it is school vacation week here, and now I am reading about the Run Disney weekend and how there will be crowds. Oh welllllllll, when isn’t it crowded lol. Will post more soon! :goodvibes

Oh. My. Gosh. We are wide awake because the person in the room next to us is snoring so loudly that it is ALL we can hear. We are @ BCV - I cannot believe how loud this is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter