VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Hey Groupies! :wave:

We made it to our beloved home yesterday and spent some time strolling around Disney Springs. We used the order function on the MDE app to place an order at Burger Deluxe and it was a good way to get served much more quickly than waiting in line.

Our bags were delayed in delivery from ME and I had to go to bell services to chase them down. They finally found them and got them to our room about 9:00 pm so all is well.

We didn’t get our lake side room request but are happy enough with our room overlooking the covered walkway on the bus side. It is a little noisy with the rolling luggage on the wooden walkway but it is nice to sit on the balcony and hear the Christmas music playing softly.

Here’s a pic from our balcony

403237EC-7EA4-418A-87DB-F9FA811B6093.jpeg

I did bump into @bobbiwoz and her DH last night on the elevator. A brief but fun mini-meet!

It is a little cool but pleasant weather. Heading over to MK to activate our APs. Have a great day everyone!

Nice view of the Mick topiary Granny! Bobbi, we saw a bald eagle last year at the BoardWalk, thrilling!

We are at AKV-K and there is a steady light rain. It probably is pouring at the Lodge right based on radar. 100% rain this morning and early afternoon, but it is warmer 71 degrees. Definitely a day to hang around the resort IMO especially one like Wilderness Lodge.

We are at AKV-K and there is a steady light rain. It probably is pouring at the Lodge right based on radar. 100% rain this morning and early afternoon, but it is warmer 71 degrees. Definitely a day to hang around the resort IMO especially one like Wilderness Lodge.
We just left.
My sister and I are at BWV now, hoping the rain lets up! I finally have a Slinky Dog Dash FP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter