Voucher for free water camera at DC

prymsu

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I have two vouchers i received at discovery cove, good to pass along to anyone who wants them. When you turn in the voucher wtih my name on it, you will get a free fugi color 27 exposure underwater disposable camera. I in turn will get a future credit to use at discovery cove, (if i can afford to go again!) Anyone interested, please email me your name and address. I believe the vouchers are good through December 2004.

Hi prysmu!!!

I sent you an e-mail (but I forgot to put a subject line).

I would love the vouchers - we are going in March 2003. From the sounds of your post, it looks like you are planning another day at Discovery Cove in the future!!

Thanks!

I will send to you! It is a day that you will truly enjoy! Hope you are getting used to the cold weather!!!

Yikes - I misread your post - I thought the cameras were good at Sea World. Now I see that you did say DC in your post. Unfortunately, we are not going to Discovery Cove, only Sea World.

Some day I must do DC especially after hearing what a great time you and Pat had!

Sorry for the confusion.

I still have one voucher left. This is good only at Discovery Cove...email me if you are interested in receiving it...

I cant read either, just saw OXFORD and thought England. Sorry, but many thanks for the offer.:D

So when do the vouchers expire? I'd love to do it again, but we wont' be going for about two years...

I got a free camera when I went too, but no credit for future days...

Hey prymsu,
If you still have one remaining, I would love to have it. We will be doing DC on Thanksgiving day this year. I thought it would be a good day to avoid the crowds at DW. I am so psyched! I have always wanted to touch and swim with a dolphin. I am probably more excited than my kids!
Thanks!
Missy

ok folks, this time i really have sent out the vouchers I have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter