Volcano Bay Solo

Sheldonman14

Earning My Ears
I'm planning on potentially going to Volcano Bay solo. Would there be any limitations to what rides I can get on?

I'm planning on potentially going to Volcano Bay solo. Would there be any limitations to what rides I can get on?

When were there on 6/8 there were some single riders on the family slides. They were put with others. But, they were not crowded. For example, the water coaster holds four and there are seat backs, but your legs need to go forward and touch the person in front of you. They put a single rider with a party of two and then left a seat between them. The other raft rides hold four or more and again you should feel comfortable going with another small party.

I rode some stuff as a single. No problem. In fact, I got to cut the line a little sometimes to fill spots. I would try to get a locker, since you won't have anyone to watch your stuff. Unless you don't have any stuff to steal. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!