Voctave released new Christmas CD

Are they selling it in the parks? If so, where?

If they do offer CDs of the group, they are often found in the "America" store
(Heritage Manor Gifts) just to the right of the American Adventure entrance.

Are they selling it in the parks? If so, where?
They will not be selling this CD in the parks since Voctave is technically not Disney. Disney only sells Liberty Voices CD's since that is the name of the Voices of Liberty outside of the parks.

Not all of the VoL are in Voctave but many are.
Voctave is filled with people who are currently performing with the Voices of Liberty or people who once performed with Voices of Liberty. Some have also performed with the Dapper Dans.

They will not be selling this CD in the parks since Voctave is technically not Disney. Disney only sells Liberty Voices CD's since that is the name of the Voices of Liberty outside of the parks.

I've seen multiple CDs from the group in that store with various different names for the group.
I have most of them.

I have also seen a lot of other Americana-type CDs there that certainly are not "Disney."

I've seen multiple CDs from the group in that store with various different names for the group.
I have most of them.
The most recent is the Magic of Voices CD with the group title as Voices. They are still referred as the Liberty Voices outside of Disney. I can almost say for certain Voctave won't be sold in the parks after talking to many other Voices of Liberty fans I have gotten to know very well while listening to each Voices of Liberty show several days of every trip I have been on.

I have most of them.

I have also seen a lot of other Americana-type CDs there that certainly are not "Disney."

Thanks Robo! I will be sure and look for them when we are there next week!

Thanks Robo! I will be sure and look for them when we are there next week!
I don't know if they are selling hard copies of this CD yet, but their last Christmas album released last year, I have seen many people bring that CD and have had "Voctave" members sign the CD after each VoL show. They will do that if you are able to get a hard copy and a marker.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!