Vmk Story

Nanoer

1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +
This is a story created by me using vmk pictures. Please do not copy this idea or any of my work. This is a trial to see if all my work is not all over the internet the next day if I make it public. Please bear with me as I dont have photoshop and since this is my first drawing of something like this(this coming from the guy who cant color in the lines)

Here is the first scene: The charcters

storycharcters.jpg

Cool Nano (Devang). So how did you create it??? And the dance is today!! :cool1: Wahoo! I can't wait!

Karen

which one? lol i just took pics of people who dressed nice

You Just Use The Brushes They Are Exactly The Same as those Characters and you can make them color

Spongeblair said:
You Just Use The Brushes They Are Exactly The Same as those Characters and you can make them color

still lost... you said brushes are for photoshop... i dont have photoshop remember

Sponge whats that website for you posted up there? I'm lost. I dont have photoshop so I dont know how to edit people or post screenshots of people. :blush:

What other kinds of programs do you people know thats like photoshop? Or programs to edit pics? Amyone know? Also please tell me or PM me to explain how to post screenshots!! Thanks! :blush:

Oh crud, just looked at marks dates. Thread must of been bumped lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!