• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VMK Dis Memory Book: Post your picture before the final bell

How do i put a picture on here from my vmkpal? I have tons of pics but no way to get them on here. :confused3 . i must have taken a picture of everything i owned on vmk plus all the pins and clothes.:confused:

So sad to see all of these pictures again...

It's been almost a year since VMK closed and I must admit I don't think about it much now, but when I saw this thread and looked at the pictures of all the great people who played VMK, that I never talk to anymore, and a feeling of sadness came over me too.

Yeah... I looked at everyone's pictures too. I only remember seeing some of the people who posted their pictures though. Its nice to see some avatars, considering how long its been.

okay Coaster here is mine :)
Thanks for the memories too. ;)

Kim aka Tigerbella

TownSquare2.jpg

I think he comes on Dis but I don't know if he checks this thread anymore. He probably will sometime. You can send him a PM if you need to.

I tried to send him a PM, but it said
GoofyWaterCoaster has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove GoofyWaterCoaster from the recipient list and send the message again.

What could this mean?

PS Sorry I'm not to familiar with VB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter