• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Viva Italia May 27-June 5, 2009

stitchineeyore

Mouseketeer
VIVA ITALIA MAY 27-JUNE 5, 2009 - Who else is going? Just phoned, and ABD says the trip is almost full. We are a mom, dad, daughter celebrating her 21st birthday, and her friend. Love to hear who else is coming along. We are starting to get excited!:hourglass

We went at almost the exact time last year.........our trip was May 28 to June 6, but who's counting?;)

Just wanting to tell you it is a GREAT time of year to go. The weather was warm but not hot... Hope your trip is fabulous!:thumbsup2

Glad to hear your trip is almost full. We're scheduled on the June 4 departure. ABD said the tour was over 50% full a couple weeks ago when I called. I was worried about the dates early in June before school was out for most of the country, but I thought that was pretty good. I hope everyone is able to follow through with their plans, we have the money set aside, but with our investment loss over the past year, it can be hard to justify the expense. So far, we still plan to travel. Did you book your flights? What airline are you using?

Yes, we have booked our flights. We are flying from Boston, and Aer Lingus with a connection in Dublin going and coming was considerably cheaper than anyone else. We have never flown Aer Lingus, but did some research and everyone we talked to (including Adventures by Disney) said that they were completely reliable and a very good choice. Hope that helps you!

I hope you two have a great trip. I will be anxious to hear about it. I wanted to book this trip to celebrate my 20 year anniversary and my oldest DS graduation from high school. But with the economy and my son about to go off to college, couldn't swing it this time. (total of 6 of us to go).

Did you have ABD book your flights? Did you research them yourselves or did ABD plan them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter