Visualizing Success in November: Much Abundance and Gratitude

lunarsongbird

Disney Magic is a Must
Autumn! What a cozy time of year! Sipping tea by the fire. Leaves crunching underfoot as you stroll down the street. Comfort food simmering on the stove. Ah.... It's a great season, best enjoyed when we slow down.

One of the ways that I love to motivate myself to achieve goals is to make a dream board. You can even make dream boards for smaller time frames- like a month. Especially since the holiday season can get so hectic- it's nice to have a visual reminder of what you want to achieve in November and how you want to feel throughout the month.

I use Google image search to find my pictures and copy and paste them into powerpoint to create my dream boards, but you can just as easily cut pictures from a magazine and make a physical dream board.

Please feel free to share your dream board with us and set your intentions visually. :)

5357c629-40ea-4a75-9da9-88c33ab935d6_zps3ksxmein.jpg

Sharing is also a great way to gather ideas that you may also want to incorporate into your November!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!