Vistana Village ?s

crusoe2

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone who has stayed at Vistana Village noticed if you can plug in a Nintendo or Playstation on any of the televisions? My son would like to take his along but we don't want to bother unless we know it will work. Also, I was wondering about restaurants between Vistana Village and the Disney parks - are there any that are along the way and would be convenient to stop by on our way to and from the parks? Thanks in advance!:)

Holiday Inn Family Suites in the Kidsuite COMES with a Nintendo 64[the games rent for $5. per 24 hours!!! Plus they have family Bingo[win pizza] and Family Kareoke!!

The Kidsuite are themed and has 2 bunkbeds w/27" tv,CD player,Story phone and a trundle,the Masterbed room Has a Door!! a 27'tv,a closet.dressing table and phone,livingroom has a pull out Sofa that sleeps 2,w/27" tv,safe.

Here is a link to check it out!!
http://www.hifamilysuites.com/index.html?

Thanks for the reply - we are still considering HIFS. We really like the extras that we would have at Vistana Village tho - the extra bathroom, full kitchen and washer/dryer would be wonderful. But our 9yo ds still isn't as impressed with V V as he is with on-site resorts and HIFS. So does anyone know if we would be able to plug in a game system on one of the televisions at Vistana Village? Thanks - we appreciate any info.:)

Why don't you contact Vistana Villages for the answer? Use the "feedback" form on its site:
http://starwoodvo.com/resorts/VistanaVillages/default.htm . I've asked VV questions in the past throught that site and received an email answer in about 2 days. You can also try this email address for Clinton Glen, VV's General Manager, the one who responded to my email months ago: glen.clinton@starwoodvo.com . I don't know if he is still the GM at VV.

Thanks Scotch - I've looked at the Vistana site several times but never noticed a feedback form. I actually have several questions and had decided to call the resort to get the info I need but I would much rather use e-mail for this. (When I do stuff like that by phone I always forget something and have to call back.:rolleyes: ) Thanks again!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter