Vistana Resort Room Selection

carlennaro

Earning My Ears
Hi! Can anyone give advice about what section of the Vistana Resort is best to stay in?
What are the newer/older sections? I am travelling in November, taking 2 2BR units, and will have a one, two and almost 3 year old, along with my Mother, who is mildly disabled. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
:pinkbounc

HI, just got back on thursday from Vistana Resort (LBV). We stayed in Lakes, which is second newest, Cascades being the newest. The villas in Lakes are huge! We toured Cacades and they are very nice just compacted a bit. Still bigger than the DVC models of BC & WL that we toured also. Lakes was very nicely decorated in that Florida style of pastel colors & Palm leaves Drapery. Very Clean and in good repair. Housekeeping service was excellent. We stayed 1919 & had a nice view of the lake & "quiet pool" The big pool was on the front side of the buildging. Great location if you will be using the pools. Quiet pool has a 0 entry pool which is great for the little ones, but the big pool area has a 12" deep round pool for the little ones also. Casades has one big pool & a spa. Both areas have a rec building w/ Snack bar. We were very happy @ lakes it was my Husband & I, 3 Kids 7, 9 & 12 yo. I f you have any questions just ask. :)

what was the busing services to the Disney theme parks like? was it on a regular schedule, always mobbed, parked within walking distance to the gate??? How were the restaurants? Did they offer a kids eat free program at all?? How much were the video rentals??

Sorry can't help you much, we had a car so didn't use the shuttles, Ordered delivery from Pizza hut onsite, same price as @ home & one delivery from the Cascades Grill, prices were reasonable & food was good. I think if you eat in the resturant kids get a free meal w/ paying adult. I saw videos to rent in the Rec buildging but we didn't use them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter