Visitor Web Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

heymagic

Earning My Ears
I really like the new look! Thanks to all of you who put in way too many hours. I have a question...will there be a link in the user CP or somewhere to the visitor web pages? Have my clipart there. Maybe it's here and I missed it? If it is, don't respond....it'll serve me right for being numb.
Thanks again,

Hi Heymagic....

The features you are mentioning are not included here, but we're still discovering all the possibilities of what can be done here. I think the idea of adding some kind of clip art segment to the User CP is a great one, and I'll add it to the list of things to consider. Also, I agree that a link to the Visitor web sites is a good idea as well.

I've got several weeks of playing and tweaking ahead of me, so bare with me as I make more changes and enhancements. If you think this new software has a lot on the user front end, it's a virtual "disney world" on the back end :)

Thanks,
Pete

I can't believe with all you have to do you answered my question yourself. Wow! This is really an amazing piece of work!

Thanks again,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter