Visiting WDW May 2-6 (Dates flexible), Room/Package Share?

Meghanhope

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone wants to go in on a vacation package or HAS a vacation package and wants to share the cost of it. I'd bring my own air mattress lol

The dates are flexible, it just has to include a day at Hollywood Studios on May 4th as it's my birthday and 'May The Fourth Be With You'. Destined in the stars to be a huge star wars fan? Maybe. It's also my 30th (YIKES) birthday so I really want to stay on property for the dining plan/fast pass perks that come with it.

Please let me know if you know anyone or have any feedback for me. Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone wants to go in on a vacation package or HAS a vacation package and wants to share the cost of it. I'd bring my own air mattress lol

The dates are flexible, it just has to include a day at Hollywood Studios on May 4th as it's my birthday and 'May The Fourth Be With You'. Destined in the stars to be a huge star wars fan? Maybe. It's also my 30th (YIKES) birthday so I really want to stay on property for the dining plan/fast pass perks that come with it.

Please let me know if you know anyone or have any feedback for me. Thanks!
Oh man! I wish I was going to be there for those dates! I too am a Star Wars Day baby, and will be turning 40 this year! We’d have a blast celebrating together! Alas, my hubby has to leave for a work conference on the 4th, so I have to head home the 3rd. Live it up for me!

I am also a May 4th birthday and will be in WDW to celebrate too, BUT, I am staying far away from HS! With as crazy as it's been so far, I can only imagine how many other people will be there on that day or just that reason. Too much for this old gal. I'm celebrating with the mouse at MK. Whoo Hoo!

I will be at HS for 5/4. I am not staying on property though but happy to hang with you at the parks if you don't find a room buddy.

I will be at HS for 5/4. I am not staying on property though but happy to hang with you at the parks if you don't find a room buddy.
Hey, same here! Staying offsite, and I'd be glad to hang out with both of you at HS that day. I have an extra spot in my Sci Fi lunch reservation on 5/4, and could try to add a 3rd spot.

Hey, same here! Staying offsite, and I'd be glad to hang out with both of you at HS that day. I have an extra spot in my Sci Fi lunch reservation on 5/4, and could try to add a 3rd spot.
Hi Daisy, yes Sci Fi sounds good. We've met before actually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!