Visiting SeaWorld While Staying at Disney

Julie2112

Earning My Ears
Hi all. We have been to Disney many times, however, we have never tried to venture off property during our stays. Now we have an almost one year old, who will be two by the time we visit, so we'd like to visit Sea World for the Sesame Street land one day. We will be staying on Disney property. I know that we can get to Seaworld via shuttle companies or lyft/uber, however, my question is, is there any transportation option that would bring us to Sea World AND have a car seat for a two year old similiar to what Minnie Vans does? We don't plan on bringing our own or renting a car. Thanks for your help in advance!

You can take the Orlando LYNX buses to get to Sea World. You wouldn't need to worry about a car seat-- that is what we are doing when we go in March with our 6 & 4 year olds.
They pick up at the TTC and Disney Springs and run every 20 minutes. $2 each way.

Just saying that I think you will love SeaWorld. It is one of our favorite parks in Orlando and we do it every trip.

You. can request a car seat in the uber ap. Additionally $10 fee last time I checked.
You are correct!

SeaWorld is awesome, and frankly the best park in Orlando for coasters (not that a 2 year old will know it!)

You are going to love it, we did the 2 parks for 100. Aquatica has an area for under 3 its great they love it and dont get run over by big kids. If you decide to do a second day. Also i totally recomend the all you can dine it really made the day the best it could be we ate every hour and had all you xan drink water bottles and soda. We did not buy the kids one.
We took i trolly no carseat needed.... it was $2 each way per person

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter