Visiting Paris in June

I'm not sure if a crowd calendar is available but keep in mind that many museums in Paris like the Louvre are closed on Tuesdays. If those are important to you, going to Disneyland on Tuesday 6/20 might be a good choice.

There are not really crowd calendars for DLP. The crowd really ebs and flows with the school holidays in Europe, which are roughly at the same time.

Always try to go on a weekday outside of schoolholidays if you can. Preferably Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. As Mondays and Fridays are a bit more crowded by people making it a long weekend.

Publicholidays.fr and schoolholidays.fr are a good start.

https://queue-times.com/parks/4/calendar/2023/03

I use this site but it's just 1 month ahead. Although you can look at past years.

Sunday's are best oddly at this time of year and with an approx close of 11pm. However your onsite midweek so the next best option is Wednesday 21st.

I would expect average qué times to be 20 - 45 minutes for the big attractions (excluding crush).

Remember park close time is most likely 11pm for the main park and probably 9pm in studio's.

One thing to mention is its the longest day of the year. The fireworks won't look their best as it will still be Twilight if it's a clear day.

Unfortunately if it is clear it can be nearly midnight till it's completely black on a clear day. Still worth watching as Disney dreams is the best Disney projection show.

I'm not sure if a crowd calendar is available but keep in mind that many museums in Paris like the Louvre are closed on Tuesdays. If those are important to you, going to Disneyland on Tuesday 6/20 might be a good choice.
https://queue-times.com/parks/4/calendar/2023/03

this site has always been pretty good for me. Although I tend to look at the year prior and also the weather as that heatwave really messed crowd levels about last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter