Visiting Aulani as non-guest?

kate_wdw

DIS Veteran
A friend will be visiting Hawaii for a conference and she was hoping to check out Aulani while she's there (though she's staying at the conference hotel). Is it possible to visit Aulani as a non-guest/non-DVC member (like it's possible to visit the WDW resorts)?

Don't worry - she won't be pool hopping! ;)

You can dine at the resort and shop and even check out the DVC office to get more info.

Taken from the Disney Aulani site:

Parking for Daytime Visitors

Valet parking is $35 per day; Self parking is $10 for the first hour and $5 for every half hour after that, with a maximum day rate of $35.* When you spend $35* or more at Aulani dining venues or at Laniwai Spa during a single visit, you'll get validated valet or self parking for up to 4 hours.

They do require that hotel guests wear wristbands to access the pool area and water features, but you can certainly walk around and check it all out. Just as you would at WDW when wanting to see or dine at a different resort than where you are staying.

My wife and I live here in Kapolei, about 5 minutes from Aulani. We pop over to the resort for dinner frequently. They welcome that. Make sure to catch a storytelling at the fire pit!

A friend will be visiting Hawaii for a conference and she was hoping to check out Aulani while she's there (though she's staying at the conference hotel). Is it possible to visit Aulani as a non-guest/non-DVC member (like it's possible to visit the WDW resorts)?

Don't worry - she won't be pool hopping! ;)

We are at Ko Olina right now, staying next door to Aulani and listening to the Starlit Hui from our lanai at the Ko Olina Beach Villas.
We were over at Aulani today looking around, had our picture made with Mickey.... since there wasn't a line at the character breakfast the guy said come on. We are going back for two different dining reservations that I made on line, so spending more time over there later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter