Visiting Aulani and Eating

Degli

DIS Veteran
Is Aulani allowing visitors for eating or just to visit the resort? No pools or beach obviously.

You can use the beach (lagoon) as a visitor - the vast majority of beaches on Oahu are public. You can’t use Aulani’s beachside furniture as a visitor.

Is it possible to visit resort if you are not a registered guest to view and possibly eat?

Yes, you can visit to shop and eat at any non-table service eatery. Parking is expensive, but Disney will validate if you make a $50+ purchase on a single receipt.

Yes, you can visit to shop and eat at any non-table service eatery. Parking is expensive, but Disney will validate if you make a $50+ purchase on a single receipt.
Can non-guests not eat at Makahiki in the current environment? I haven't been keeping up with restrictions.

Can non-guests not eat at Makahiki in the current environment? I haven't been keeping up with restrictions.
I believe you still need to be a registered guest. When I called to make a reservation for my daughter's April birthday stay, I had to provide my booking confirmation number.

Is it possible to visit resort if you are not a registered guest to view and possibly eat?

Typically you can shop and dine at Aulani and visit the beach (cannot use beach chairs nor visit the pool or partake an any activities) but until further notice, you can shop and visit the beach. To dine, you must be a resort guest.

Typically you can shop and dine at Aulani and visit the beach (cannot use beach chairs nor visit the pool or partake an any activities) but until further notice, you can shop and visit the beach. To dine, you must be a resort guest.
You can still purchase food from Ulu Cafe, Mama's, and the shave ice stand. There are a couple of tables near the splash pad where you can sit and enjoy your food. We were there earlier tonight to shop (BoGo FREE all Duffy & Friends merch + stackable 20% kamaaina discount!) and had no problem.

Thanks, funny you get different answers when calling Aulani direct...

Thanks, funny you get different answers when calling Aulani direct...
Are you sure you're reaching employees at Aulani? Typically, Disney numbers are routed to a central call center that answers on behalf of the resorts. And unfortunately, some of these CMs are notorious for providing bad information.

Yes called them directly.
Right, I'm just saying that often when you think you're calling "direct", you're routed to a call center without even being made aware of it. Because of that, I would suggest leaning towards the recent experiences here over what they tell you on the phone for certain things.

I chatted with Disney and they gave me their direct number. It was an 808 area code. This is definitely the direct number as that is Oahu’s area code.

I came home Friday night. Off the Hook, Makakini and Olelo Room (I think) were guest only. Little signs posted...

Does anyone know anything about the tours and what is running currently? Hoping to use Aulani as a home base late May, beginning June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter