• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Visit to Napa and San Francisco--Update #17--Still Need Advice!

Don't forget to try the Etoile at Domaine Chandon!!!! It's to DIE for!!!

Can you get me a couple of bottles???? :rolleyes1

both the safeway on jefferson and trader joe's would be close to your hotel. the bel aire plaza is on trancas, and the jefferson street safeway is on the corner of jefferson and trancas-so they're right down the street from one another. you would take the trancas/redwood exit (trancas turns into redwood when it goes over highway 29) and go to the trancas side. trader joes is on the left (you'll see a big target store in the parking lot), up a little bit futher safeway is on the right (it's in another strip mall with a see's candy store and a payless shoe store in the front). if you want to do your grocery shopping in calistoga there's a safeway as well (on lincoln avenue-it's the main street in calistoga, it's down near dr. wilkinson's hot springs).

Thanks. Let me ask, I've never been in a Trader joes. Someone told me that they only carry Trader Joes brands of everything in the store. Is this true, or do they ahve other brands. (SOrry for such a dense sounding question.)

Don't forget to try the Etoile at Domaine Chandon!!!! It's to DIE for!!!

Can you get me a couple of bottles???? :rolleyes1

Thanks for the tip. :) Everyone's asking us to bring them back bottles of this and that. :rolleyes1

Apparantly Opus One has a wine that they only sell at the vinyard made from grapes that didn't make the first cut, called Overture. It sells for about 1/3 the cost of a bottle of Opus, and is supposed to be an incredible value. We're going to split a case of that with a couple of our neighbors. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter